• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Theory/Ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Here's my thoughts. Kingdom Hearts 3D, Dream Drop and Distance.
It has to be connected with the previous games in some shape, way, or form, right? So i've come up with this.

KHDays Room of Waking and Room of Repose
KHBBS Room of Waking(Land of Departure aka Castle Oblivion)
KHRecoded(We must mend their suffering)(RAX, TAV, Namine)
Pretty simple where i'm going right if not here it is.
Sleep--->Dream<---Awakening
Repose means to sleep or to put your trust in someone.
Dream means sequence of images that appear involuntarily to the mind of somebody who is sleeping, often a mixture of real and imaginary characters, places, and events
Awakening means arousal from sleep or a sudden recognition or realization of something

With these definitions in mind replace the word with the definition.

Dream is between Sleep and Awakening correct. Who is dormant and needs awakening. Bingo! Ventus. Not only that after dreams cometh Awakening which Namine has told Data-Sora and Mickey that Sora needed to do. Awaken his memories and help the people who are suffering. So i'm saying the plot is just finishing up what data namine has already mentioned to us. In order for them to do this (awaken the memories and end the suffering is through dreams).
Birth by Sleep--->Dream Drop Distance--->KH3 ____ Awakening

Caxm

You have dreams during REM sleep (Most Dreams). This is pretty much as deep in sleep you can get. You don't really move anything but your eyes.

I don't know if that applies here............you have more REM and dreams the more you sleep

KHHacker6595

I think if we mix my theory in the "I Understand KH3D" thread and yours we might just have something, mix the theory that Yen Sid is putting Sora and Riku in a dream state for the sake of the Mark of Mastery Exam and to unlock there true potential, with the theory that Ven can be awakened within Sleep. This could lead Sora and Riku to try to journey through there minds and maybe the minds of others to find and awaken Ven. You have a pretty good theory, just thought id add some of mine to it.

keybladelegacy

Website
I think if we mix my theory in the "I Understand KH3D" thread and yours we might just have something, mix the theory that Yen Sid is putting Sora and Riku in a dream state for the sake of the Mark of Mastery Exam and to unlock there true potential, with the theory that Ven can be awakened within Sleep. This could lead Sora and Riku to try to journey through there minds and maybe the minds of others to find and awaken Ven. You have a pretty good theory, just thought id add some of mine to it.
I can agree with it possibly being a part of Yen Sid testing them for the mark of mastery. XD

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Interesting. i have a few questions that you can probably give some insight to :)

So it wouldn't be a stretch to say that in order to reach those who are 'sleeping' (Terra and Ven) people like Riku and Sora have to 'dream' in order to be able to reach those who are in 'sleep?'

So perhaps Yen Sid can somehow simulate 'sleeping' by making Riku and Sora 'dream?'

And the Distance can mean how far into the 'dream' they can actually go or try to go. And the Drop could signify...what I don't know entirely lol but this is interesting. I haven't given KH3D that much thought lately

localorange

Interesting. i have a few questions that you can probably give some insight to :)

So it wouldn't be a stretch to say that in order to reach those who are 'sleeping' (Terra and Ven) people like Riku and Sora have to 'dream' in order to be able to reach those who are in 'sleep?'

So perhaps Yen Sid can somehow simulate 'sleeping' by making Riku and Sora 'dream?'

And the Distance can mean how far into the 'dream' they can actually go or try to go. And the Drop could signify...what I don't know entirely lol but this is interesting. I haven't given KH3D that much thought lately

I thought Dream was all of the above and also involved with Riku and Sora doing things that they couldn't dream of doing previously. Or did the latter part have to deal with Distance?

localorange

So........they have to perform inception?

XDDD. I am fully preparing to have my mind screwed with just like in Inception. The theories being tossed around are making my head spin, even when they make sense. Even my own theory is making my head spin, and I want to write fanfiction on it. XDD

keybladelegacy

Website
I would like to try.
Yep previously. This would greatly explain why it was raining Soras.

Possibly, Maybe.
Well I personally think the Drop and Distance has to do with the gameplay. :)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
i think what they meant by 'Dream' is using the same context in what they mean by 'sleep.' They say people like Terra or Ven are 'sleeping' (which is as close to being dead as one can get Nomura claims) so Riku and Sora being 'awake' individuals would have to 'dream' and therefore be 'asleep' in order to retrieve someone who is 'sleeping.' It makes you wonder what Xemnas was doing in a room of Repose. Was he trying to retrieve someone or something that was in 'sleep?' But that could be delving to deep into things and thats even assuming if my interpretation is even true. I haven't made a theory or even thought of the Future of KH in forever

keybladelegacy

Website
i think what they meant by 'Dream' is using the same context in what they mean by 'sleep.' They say people like Terra or Ven are 'sleeping' (which is as close to being dead as one can get Nomura claims) so Riku and Sora being 'awake' individuals would have to 'dream' and therefore be 'asleep' in order to retrieve someone who is 'sleeping.'
And I can agree with that.

It makes you wonder what Xemnas was doing in a room of Repose. Was he trying to retrieve someone or something that was in 'sleep?' But that could be delving to deep into things and thats even assuming if my interpretation is even true.
Could be but he wouldn't have a clue to who was "sleep". He did lose his memories. I think he sat in the Room of Repose to gain his lost memories.
I haven't made a theory or even thought of the Future of KH in forever
Ditto.

localorange

What screwed your mind in Inception? Its simple
???

Nothing did. I managed to figure it out within one sitting of the movie. But it's a movie that you had to pay attention to and not zone out in. Regardless, the movie blew my mind and screwed with it in an awesome way. That's what I was talking about. You can figure out something easily and still have your mind blown by it. XD

Dream simulations seem to be the only thing about 3D that I'm pretty comfortable with as being in the game. I'm just worried about it spiraling out of control, like the parallel universes aka LOST.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I wished we got more information on KH 3DS than what they shown us, but I guess we'll have to wait until E3. I personally think that KH DDD is going to train Riku and Sora's mind before the exam they have to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back