• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
omg
tumblr_lzfb091Asw1ro3x6vo1_500.png

tumblr_lzfb091Asw1ro3x6vo2_r2_500.png

I made that! Last night on Tumblr :p I am so glad that you guys thought of the same thing, and that it made you laugh!

I really loved going through this thread and seeing all the things you guys picked out! This was an amazing trailer, and I am so hyped!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I made that! Last night on Tumblr :p I am so glad that you guys thought of the same thing, and that it made you laugh!

Also, I just love this thread, and all the things you guys picked out! I am so hyped for this game now!

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
What scenase do you guys think are from the secret movie, the roxas axel moment seems too out of place for it to be there through the course of the game

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
What scenase do you guys think are from the secret movie, the roxas axel moment seems too out of place for it to be there through the course of the game

I think that may have been a memory or dream Lea was having before he woke up in Radiant Garden. Though you are right, BBS's last trailer had scenes from the secret ending, so some of the scenes we say may be from that. (I hope its not any of the scenes at the end where they show all the characters who need saved, I want that to happen in game already :p)

Also, I just wanted to say that the "Now Kiss" meme with Mickey and Riku was made by me last night on Tumblr :p I tried to quote it, but since I am a new member it would not let me post a link to it, which has to deal with Bot Protection I guess. But even after asking a mod to approve it its still not working, so I just decided to make my post without it :p Haha, oh well. I am really glad you guys found it funny!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think that may have been a memory or dream Lea was having before he woke up in Radiant Garden. Though you are right, BBS's last trailer had scenes from the secret ending, so some of the scenes we say may be from that. (I hope its not any of the scenes at the end where they show all the characters who need saved, I want that to happen in game already :p)

Also, I just wanted to say that the "Now Kiss" meme with Mickey and Riku was made by me last night on Tumblr :p I tried to quote it, but since I am a new member it would not let me post a link to it, which has to deal with Bot Protection I guess. But even after asking a mod to approve it its still not working, so I just decided to make my post without it :p Haha, oh well. I am really glad you guys found it funny!

Haha, only certain people can approve posts xD Sorry~ We can see it though and I def laughed when I saw the image xD

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
from what i got to see from the trailer, YX sounds like vanitas, so the only thing that comes to mind, somehow Xehanort made replicas and put vanitas in one of them (YX in this case) and made him find a way to release MX out which is why we see mickey say "its you MX!!!" Or something like that......well fuck it, I'm crazy.....

00roxas00

from what i got to see from the trailer, YX sounds like vanitas, so the only thing that comes to mind, somehow Xehanort made replicas and put vanitas in one of them (YX in this case) and made him find a way to release MX out which is why we see mickey say "its you MX!!!" Or something like that......well fuck it, I'm crazy.....

lololol. Well, I get the feeling YX's voice actor is Hikaru Midorikawa. Can't say for sure, but he sounds pretty much the same as other characters voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa, and he sounds similair to Miyu Irino(Vanitas, Sora). Also, dunno if this could be important to note. But it seems like Hikaru Midorikawa and Ryōtarō Okiayu(Terra's VA) are buddies or something. It could be that he was chosen for this purpose and that might mean that YX might be more connected to Terra then any other character... Or not. All so difficult to say at this point. :x

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Haha, only certain people can approve posts xD Sorry~ We can see it though and I def laughed when I saw the image xD

Oh no! That's completely fine, I understand now :p I was just confused at first is all :p And again thanks! I'm glad I was not the only one who was thinking that during that scene!

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I knew that DDD was borrowing a few gameplay assets from BbS, but I think it's sweet how they gave Riku, Terra's moves and Sora, Ven's moves. It really shows how much Nomura meant when he said that he wanted to differentiate these characters' gameplay styles.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
I noticed immediately, in fact when i first watched it i was like "THANK GOD SORA LEARNED TORNADO AND SALVATION, OMG RIKU KNOWS METEOR CRASH?! i was thinking about how many original moves they can think up for this game cuz there were soooooo many in BBS it cant be easy to make this many new ones.

Number Zero

I for one was happy to see Tornado and Meteor Crash. Here's hoping they have Ragining Storm and Firaga Burst. I know those are Aqua's moves, but hey Sora learned them once, he can learn them again. Riku probably can too.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
To be honest I have mixed feelings about that.
Sure, they look all graphically great and are surely fun to use, but it irks me a little that the other characters lose at least parts of their uniqueness when Sora and Riku get their moves as well.

Well, as long as they don't get the personal Command styles and Shotlocks of the TAV-Trio I guess it can be accepted.

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com
At least they varied the animation, I like how they are executed faster/differently now, Tornado looks more efficient and Salvation is so much better without the terrible dramatic pause xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back