• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
yeah i hope you guys enjoy the hell out of that TWEWY keyblade

what you'll get thirty minutes out of it before you get twenty new ones that are ten times better because its the first new one and you'll never get a chance to use it again

sad but true

wish we could upgrade the bastards
Except that in Re:coded we can. Hopefully they apply the same method here.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Sora's disco move had me laughing. Beyond that, everything looked awesome. Can't wait for the international release and will most likely be a first day buy.

Crazy Mario

in the hushed words of the virgin mary

come again?
In Re:coded, we could upgrade the stats of Keyblades by using them which upgrades them to a certain rank which made all of the Keyblades balanced in terms of stats and abilities in the end. Hopefully, the same process will be used here.

Mr Yippie

In Re:coded, we could upgrade the stats of Keyblades by using them which upgrades them to a certain rank which made all of the Keyblades balanced in terms of stats and abilities in the end. Hopefully, the same process will be used here.

972um8.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I expect there will be different Keyblades for Sora and Riku, unlike Birth by Sleep with all the keyblades being the same minus like 3.

Mr Yippie

kh is for gaylords, id rather smoke weed

ps Frollo about to fall is makin me Frustrated

Crazy Mario

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!
H8 dis g@m3!!!
Hey, at least it makes sense this time. This is technically a single playthrough with multiple scenarios instead of three whole playthroughs that each deserved separate Keyblades to match each gameplay style.

micbeasty

Pics because i love you all <3

Tron:Legacy-
Sora vs. Rinzler
img0619.png

Riku and Sam
img0606.png

First look at Flynns and Quorra <3
img0607.png

<3
img0608.png

Quorra protecting Sora from Rinzler
img0611n.png

img0610k.png

Sora and YMX
img0600.png

CLU offering Sora Rinzler for the Keyblade
img0599.png

Crazy Mario

kh is for gaylords, id rather smoke weed

ps Frollo about to fall is makin me Frustrated
Why can't we fight him before that and then he decides to go all suicidal? If he was just going to fall, I don't think Nomura would've gave him a sword just for show.

Phantom Knight

Didn't anyone else find it weird that the Guardian was shown in the montage of people Sora needs to save? My theory is that the Guardian is Terra's Heartless, although I would expect other people to have already to come up with that.

micbeasty

part 2 of the pics~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Didn't anyone else find it weird that the Guardian was shown in the montage of people Sora needs to save? My theory is that the Guardian is Terra's Heartless, although I would expect other people to have already to come up with that.
I didn't think it was a list of people he needed to save, considering Dream Eater Ven and Red Eyes Magee was there as well.

Micbeasty, could you please put those in one of the spoiler thingies? The images are rather large...

Crazy Mario

I didn't think it was a list of people he needed to save, considering Dream Eater Ven and Red Eyes Magee was there as well.

Micbeasty, could you please put those in one of the spoiler thingies? The images are rather large...
But I want to save the Guardian! How could you say no to this adorable face?!

Xehanorts_Guardian.png

micbeasty

Spoiler Spoiler Show

FinalDestiny

So I sat there, consumed by lust for 10 minutes..
MY GAWD.
I just-
I am so damn happy to hear Sanctuary again. I hope they use that as the opening song.
My mind was probably going on overdrive to retain everything I just saw, but did anyone notice the red-eyed thing/person in the organisation coat? What the heck was that?
this trailer has ended me ;_;

The red eyed person was how Vanitas looked before Sora touched Ven's heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back