• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
the factory has a wall that says "5A"

maybe its a mall or something, some extension of one of the new districts

But a mall would more likely say 5F, for 5th floor. I can't think of what 5A would mean? Also, I can't see a mall being in Traverse Town, I think it would just be kind of misplaced considering KH is so lonely, and a mall is almost the opposite.

P.S. I can't see Jeff Bridges, Garrett Hedlund, and Olivia Wilde all voicing this game, but that would be great :D

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
But a mall would more likely say 5F, for 5th floor. I can't think of what 5A would mean? Also, I can't see a mall being in Traverse Town, I think it would just be kind of misplaced considering KH is so lonely, and a mall is almost the opposite.

P.S. I can't see Jeff Bridges, Garrett Hedlund, and Olivia Wilde all voicing this game, but that would be great :D

Except there is a mall in Traverse Town.

Sora fights the Giant Ape-like Nightmare on a glass roof, and it crashes into it. The glass roof is to the mall, so Sora ends up fighting it inside the mall.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
SO FREAKING AMAZING!! I cannot wait. They made the people in Tron look so realistic! I can't believe how much they have grown in the CGI making of it. I should probably get on playing BBS soon huh? ^_^;
Don't get me wrong, I do love the two opening themes by Utada but when are they going to make a new opening theme already!?!?

kupo1121

Awards
Except there is a mall in Traverse Town.

Sora fights the Giant Ape-like Nightmare on a glass roof, and it crashes into it. The glass roof is to the mall, so Sora ends up fighting it inside the mall.

Really...that was for a mall? I never knew that...still, that place didn't look like a mall, but considering TWEWY is in this game, and shopping was a big part of that, malls don't seem all that unlikely.

SO FREAKING AMAZING!! I cannot wait. I should probably get on playing BBS soon huh? ^_^;
Don't get me wrong, I do love the two opening themes by Utada but when are they going to make a new opening theme already!?!?

Wasn't there a problem with Utada Hikaru writing the KH songs because Disney didn't pay her enough?

Mr Yippie

yeah im thinking its part of Traverse

Sora's HP bar is small and he's using the kingdom key, for further indication

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Jeff Bridges for sure won't reprise his role. It's always that one guy that does his voice in video games and other media. I can see Olivia Wilde reprising her role because she did for Tron: Evolution. She also really loves video games and baiting fandoms, so I think she'd gladly come back.

Garret Hedlund is a mystery because I just don't know if he would.

On HoND, I'm sure the everybody would reprise their roles. Even Demi Moore who is going through all of this crap.

Wasn't there a problem with Utada Hikaru writing the KH songs because Disney didn't pay her enough?

Yeah. And the fact she is on hiatus, so even if Disney approached her again she'd refuse just on that fact.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Since Lea seems to be wanting to head into the Realm of Sleep (Either that or get a Keyblade from Yen Sid), I can imagine him going with Riku and Mickey to The World That Never Was to rescue Sora from the Xehanorts.

Picture this: Mickey, Riku, Lea, and someone else are trying to get into the castle but two hooded figures are guarding it. Mickey says they need to create a distraction so Riku and Mickey can sneak into the castle. And then the scene goes as follows:

[video=youtube;dzjWntl9n1k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzjWntl9n1k[/video]

Awards
Such an epic trailer warrants a comment from someone who never uses the forums.

This is win.

I can die happy now.
(Lies. I need this game first~)

kupo1121

Awards
Jeff Bridges for sure won't reprise his role. It's always that one guy that does his voice in video games and other media. I can see Olivia Wilde reprising her role because she did for Tron: Evolution. She also really loves video games and baiting fandoms, so I think she'd gladly come back.

Garret Hedlund is a mystery because I just don't know if he would.

On HoND, I'm sure the everybody would reprise their roles. Even Demi Moore who is going through all of this crap.

Yeah. And the fact she is on hiatus, so even if Disney approached her again she'd refuse just on that fact.

You're right about Jeff Bridges, but one can dream, can they not? (I'm not the one dreaming though lol xP)

I think for Hedlund it will entirely depend on if he is in the process of doing something else, I would think he would except it since it would take that long to do all his lines (a couple days at most), and if he isn't busy, why not reprise the role of someone that looks just like him lol?

Rallade

Awards
As for the role of YMX, I was looking through some old interviews and I found this being said "you will realize growth by the effects of someone else", could this be what YMX represents to the game? Or could he be talking about someone else?

UltimaJackpot

As for the role of YMX, I was looking through some old interviews and I found this being said "you will realize growth by the effects of someone else", could this be what YMX represents to the game? Or could he be talking about someone else?
I took that to mean the Dream Eaters.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I took that to mean the Dream Eaters.

That's reasonable, as "you will realize growth by the effects of someone else" fits perfectly for the Dream Eaters.
In this Game Riku and Sora gain most of their growth in power through the Dream Eaters. So the "Effects" of the Dream Eaters "realize" "growth".
Fits good.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Oh my god... OH MY GOD!!
I'm stunned. That was so unexpected... Lea! What are you doing!
The ending.. oh gosh... can't wait for this game hnnnngh

bleachmagic

After watching this wonderful trailer i have put together a few points that everyone may have some interest in knowing
1.the glowing red eyed thing in the org 13 coat is more than likely vanitas(since the other van we saw appears to not be real)
2.master xehanort seems to be rebuilding organization 13 composed of himself,ansem,xemnas,and braig(possibly van as well)
3.and the deal with ursula is probably just a memory possibly from kh com(i have another idea of what it could be but ill keep that to myself for now)

Riku Noctis

Website
www.youtube.com
Oh yeah. That's right, I forgot about that. Kind of sad but at least we got two good themes out of it :)

It has been confirmed that Hikaru Utada will be back in this 2012, around May I think. Maybe she will participate in the new coming titles...
I think KH deserves some new themes, rather than recycling the same over again...XD

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
It's amazing how this game seems like it had so much more heart put into it as opposed to the last few games. This one actually makes me feel like getting back into KH again. I just wanna know wth is goin in all of this clusterfuck they presented us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back