• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

washi95

It looks to me like one more person, to the left of Xemnas/Ansem SoD (whichever it is) in one of the lowest seats has their hood down, but I can't for the life of me tell who it is.
Are you talking about the bit with Mickey jumping up, and him and Riku being attacked? If so that's Sora.
sorathrone.png

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Are you talking about the bit with Mickey jumping up, and him and Riku being attacked? If so that's Sora.
sorathrone.png

Nope, we talk about the very last scene when several thrones are shown in a half-circle.
Master Xehanort sits in the middle of the highest, apparently Ansem SoD and Xemnas left and right beside him.
On the left hide there's a lower throne where apparently a third figure with his/her hood down is situated, that one is the person in question.

washi95

Nope, we talk about the very last scene when several thrones are shown in a half-circle.
Master Xehanort sits in the middle of the highest, apparently Ansem SoD and Xemnas left and right beside him.
On the left hide there's a lower throne where apparently a third figure with his/her hood down is situated, that one is the person in question.
Ah ok, I didn't notice that last bit until now. The 3rd figure with their hood down kind of looks like Xigbar to me, but it's way too hard to tell in the video if it's him or not.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Alright, MX is a no-brainer, but how the heck can you separate Xemnas and Ansem SoD? I for the bonk can't see for sure who's who in the picture.

As for Xigbar/Braig...it seems to be someone with dark hair...but I can't confirm if it's Xigbar or Braig...

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Alright, MX is a no-brainer, but how the heck can you separate Xemnas and Ansem SoD? I for the bonk can't see for sure who's who in the picture.

As for Xigbar/Braig...it seems to be someone with dark hair...but I can't confirm if it's Xigbar or Braig...

I can tell because i see the grey locks down Xemnas' shoulders, with Ansem SoD, i see that silver mop on his head.

Xigbar a bit hard to tell, but i would assume it's him. He looks a bit more petit in comparison to the other Xehanorts, as in body size. Similar hair colour too.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I can tell because i see the grey locks down Xemnas' shoulders, with Ansem SoD, i see that silver mop on his head.

Xigbar a bit hard to tell, but i would assume it's him. He looks a bit more petit in comparison to the other Xehanorts, as in body size. Similar hair colour too.

Wow, your eyes are then quite a bit sharper than mine...lol.

Great observation. Remains then to speculate who the other hooded guys are. Going by the golden eyes => Xehanort-premise I could really imagine one of them being Isa/Saix and another one maybe Vanitas.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I actually think this will be even better then BBS. I don't know if it have been said but sense they show the guardian (and nothing els) for half a second towards the end I'm expecting a bit of back story there. everything looks awesome to say the least. (even more disney worlds ivolation :D

LordPhantomhive

Awards
OMG another long amazing trailer.:D
Tron world looks amazing, and dat tron keyblade. That Ursula battle looks interesting because it looks like Sora and Riku are in their KH1 outfits. It also looks like one of eariler boss fights. That scene in the Organization XIII room was pretty interesting too. Was that Sora sitting in one of those chairs?

Awards
hey for that cloak red eye thing at the end of the trailer, didn't in the BBS novels describe Vanitas like that before he took Sora's form

Yeah but I doubt that has anything to do with it. Those are Dream Eater eyes, not Unversed eyes.
My brain cannot process anything right now because there are too many thoughts rushing through it.

captain

Bronze Member
So the Ursula bit made me think maybe we'll get flashback boss fights and other things maybe which would be cool..
What could the hooded red-eyed thing be??
Also, did anyone notice the jungle looking section in the gameplay? Was that just Fantasia or another world?
And I cannot believe they put the Flynns in this game!! Heck yes :3

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I still shkaing, oh my god i am shkaing in confusion fright mabey even lust
can square enix be my valnetine today om my god i cant wat for the subtitles and we got a final on the theme song sanctuary

KHplaya

Omg this was freaking awesome! Sora joins the organization!? :O

Also whats with Ursula lol

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
So I had to change my pants twice since I watched both the raw and subbed versions. Not gonna lie, I squealed like a prepubescent school girl when I saw Lea. Thank you Tumblr. If it weren't for the gifs, I wouldn't known about the trailer.

I had so many impressions but I've forgotten them while fangasming.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
So I had to change my pants twice since I watched both the raw and subbed versions. Not gonna lie, I squealed like a prepubescent school girl when I saw Lea. Thank you Tumblr. If it weren't for the gifs, I wouldn't known about the trailer.

I had so many impressions but I've forgotten them while fangasming.

Hey, I'm the one who linked you to both trailers.

YOU UNGRATEFUL GIT!! :p

But yeah, it's pretty awesome. I fangasmed a bit when Roxas did the "got it memorized" thing. Also looks like Lea's gonna help Sora and them in the Realm of Sleep or something.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Oh my fuckin, I can't even....*nuts on keyboard* Damn, I was saving that for tonight. V-Day and all lmao but this is so random. And I feel like this trailer was broad without going over anything too important to the plot, so it's kind of free of spoilers. But I also think this'll have to be the last trailer I watch. So Nomura, please, I'm begging you, for the love of God, get this to us by May!!!

I'm wondering if Sora seeing Tron turned evil is going to be a major plot point for him, presuming they don't change the ending where Tron dies/computer equivalent. It could hurt him a lot, and the visuals I'm getting from the scene where someone is talking all melancholic as Data-Costumed Sora clutches his chest/Heart makes me think that World's events will have a prominent effect on him.

I was thinking the same thing. Hooray for Disney worlds being important to the plot again.

*sighs* New KH trailer, V-Day pussy tonight....life's good bruh B)

Phantom Knight

Best. Valentine's Day. EVER.

That was just too awesome for words. DAMN IT, WHY CAN'T THIS COME STATESIDE SOONER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back