• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Mickey dancing in time with the music is so adorable *u*

And Riku should have kissed Mickey.

Can't believe no one commented on the Drop Gauge.

New Keyblades in the gameplay scenes.
Is it weird that I have the exact same thought as you when I watched it? Like, I mean every single letter to the dot.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Yeah Chaser, new keyblades, Riku changes keyblades too. In the flashing scenes Sora is with Xion in his KH2 attire.

Red-eyed person seems really mysterious. Lots of Xehanorts, Sora and Riku.

Mickey says that they must find?/rescue?/save? Master Aqua...

Roxas: Did you get that memorized? ~lol (isn't what he says right?)

Sora in a ORG pillar he seems the same way Roxas was when he wasn't talking and all.

I think the other cloaked persons are some the actual persons of their nobodies.

So many stuff. Three musketeers world Goofy / Mickey scene lmao.

I NEED A 3DS NAO!!!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah Chaser, new keyblades, Riku changes keyblades too. In the flashing scenes Sora is with Xion in his KH2 attire.
His one looked AWESOME!

Sora in a ORG pillar he seems the same way Roxas when he wasn't talking and all.
I thought it was either Ventus' chair in CO, or Xemnas' replica.
Imagine, Ventus asleep in one and Sora asleep in the other.

keybladespower#5

Soooo, Roxas is back, Axel (Lea...whatever) is back, and I may have fangasmed.

Also, I haven't been keeping up with the forum as much recently so, what do SoD and RoS stand for? (Noobish question still, after all these years!)

sora4sky

His one looked AWESOME!

I thought it was either Ventus' chair in CO, or Xemnas' replica.
Imagine, Ventus asleep in one and Sora asleep in the other.

No PLZ GOD NO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....(jk) but just imagine...Kupoblowing!

THe best processor/mind in the world can't help me right now wit hall these things that i saw. ='D

@keybladespower#5: SoD = Soul of Darkness / RoS: Room Of Sleep

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Also, I haven't been keeping up with the forum as much recently so, what do SoD and RoS stand for? (Noobish question still, after all these years!)
RoD = Realm of Darkness.SoD = Soul of Darkness.

I have to give it to S-E. An 8 minute and 9 minute trailer, both with separate things, without spoiling everything. Kudos~

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I AM LOVING THIS!!!!!! SERIOUSLY MY PENIS ENLARGED AND ERUPTED WHEN I SAW THIS. OMFG OMFG OMFG.

AND GRIND RAILS. PROPER GRIND RAILS.

Ahaha, ok, so you're very on crack, lol.
Somewhat nice to see how a simple trailer can make someone jump around in joy like that.

Slowed the last part down.

• Young Riku
  • Dream Eater Ventus
  • actual Ventus
  • Namine
  • KH-2 Sora
  • Xion
  • KH-2 Riku
  • KH-2 Kairi
  • Terra
  • Aqua
  • Red Eyes Org
  • that Heartless guy
  • SORA IN THE <small>kupo!</small>ING CHAIR WHERE VEN SHOULD BE
  • ALL DA XEHANORTS

I alerady took some images from that part, but I can't upload them until I am home, which will be only in about 5 hours.

That "nightmare"-Ventus armor and the red-eyes black-coat-thingy are really creepy, aren't they? o_0

To me it looks more like Sora sits in one of the Org thrones, probably the one that once belonged to Roxas.

EDIT: Doesn't SoD stand for "Seeker of Darkness"?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Makes you wonder. They showed a lot of cutscenes stuff, plot things and they still didn't spoil much. How big is gonna be the game?
Really big. hehehehe.
Ahaha, ok, so you're very on crack, lol.
Somewhat nice to see how a simple trailer can make someone jump around in joy like that.
It's been a crappy time, this was exciting :3

That "nightmare"-Ventus armor and the red-eyes black-coat-thingy are really creepy, aren't they? o_0
Very. And Ventus(normal) was in his Armour on his heart thing.... He was never on his Heart platform covered in armour in BBS wasn't he? NEW SCENES :D

To me it looks more like Sora sits in one of the Org thrones, probably the one that once belonged to Roxas.
Just let me live in my fairytale world where it was the Chamber of Repose, and MF is YMX, and YMX is giving out Reapers Missions, okays D:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
In that case, all Org members would remain loyal to MF except Roxas (obvious) and Lea.
Although I tend to assume, in light of Xemnas vs. Mickey and Ansem SoD pressing Riku face down while wearing a black coat that two of the hooded figures encircling Sora together with the MF are Ansem SoD and Xemnas, which would free two more ex-Org members to cease their loyalty with the MF.
If one of those hooded guys is Vanitas, we have another free spot.
I hope a lot of the Organization members stay evil. I can see a select few of them turning for whatever reason, but I think most of the Organization members were the kind of people who would be inclined to do what they did before they became Nobodies. Whatever is happening, I think they still have a plan. It would also mean we don't have to be introduced to completely new main antagonists in the next couple of games, and I would prefer that.

Heh, that could also be, still creepy that black armor though.
On a side note I find it somewhat intriguing that they only showed Ven in his armor lying there, probably to avoid confusion with Roxas?
Or because Ven's armor is lying around somewhere, just like Aqua's. Maybe Sora manages to save Ven somehow and sacrifices himself in the process. Either way, I think Ven is a huge key to all of this and they're going to keep his fate as ambiguous as possible for now.

Yep, a red-eyed, creepy Naminé? *ggg* Although all this may hint towards that we will learn really more about the torments of them.
I'm so. Excited. For Sora to meet Xion (if that's what's really happening in that scene). I can't even.

Team Xehanort vs Team Sora (with Ventus joker) and Team Riku (with Terra joker), lol. Just has somehow to squeeze in Aqua and Mickey.
Your equation incorporates a startling lack of Kairi. She should at least be on the sidelines with some pom poms or something.

Riku in his "Ansem SoD"-form already wore a black coat though in KH2.
Yeah, I edited my response a while back to indicate that.

So fifth time watching it and I just realized Shiki totally butt plants in the background when the fireball comes toward Neku and her. More proper hilarity from the trailer. x'D

And Quorra gets her very own epic Kairi!Fail moment.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Where is Sora rail grinding at 5:45? It doesn't look like any of the worlds we know of......*or I don't remember very well*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Where is Sora rail grinding at 5:45? It doesn't look like any of the worlds we know of......*or I don't remember very well*

Traverse Town I believe. Or Prankster's Paradise... But I think it's TT.

Crazy Mario

I counted the Organization members and there's twelve that appear around Sora INCLUDING Young Xehanort. Either YX transforms or summons into Xemnas or Xigbar/Braig is above shooting those arrowguns of his.

sora4sky

That is....a good question. xD

I counted the Organization members and there's twelve that appear around Sora INCLUDING Young Xehanort. Either YX transforms or summons into Xemnas or Xigbar/Braig is above shooting those arrowguns of his.

12 with number 13 the keyblade's chosen one Sora. I have no idea where i'm going with this.

Crazy Mario

It's probably Traverse Town. But it reminds me of Monsters, Inc. when Randall was chasing Sully, Mike, and Boo and swinging on all of the door railings.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Really big. hehehehe.

It's been a crappy time, this was exciting :3

Very. And Ventus(normal) was in his Armour on his heart thing.... He was never on his Heart platform covered in armour in BBS wasn't he? NEW SCENES :D

Just let me live in my fairytale world where it was the Chamber of Repose, and MF is YMX, and YMX is giving out Reapers Missions, okays D:

Hehe, alright. ;)

We don't know on which awakening station Ven lies though, nonetheless, it is definitely a new scene.

Ah, ok, that's your take then, lol.
Just confirmed it now, it is an extremely low variant of an Org throne, Xemnas's chamber of repose throne has spikes in the backrest though and Ven's chair way higher armrests.
Maybe we'll get a third chamber where Sora is put in?

I hope a lot of the Organization members stay evil. I can see a select few of them turning for whatever reason, but I think most of the Organization members were the kind of people who would be inclined to do what they did before they became Nobodies. Whatever is happening, I think they still have a plan. It would also mean we don't have to be introduced to completely new main antagonists in the next couple of games, and I would prefer that.
The main antagonist is nonetheless always our crazy prepared magnificent bastard of MX until after KH III.
It would be only a select few anyways, even if we count in Ansem SoD, Xemnas and Vanitas that still leaves eight coated figures more. So beside Roxas and Axel (who aren't counted since there are only eleven beside the MF) there can be still eight "evil" members.

Or because Ven's armor is lying around somewhere, just like Aqua's. Maybe Sora manages to save Ven somehow and sacrifices himself in the process. Either way, I think Ven is a huge key to all of this and they're going to keep his fate as ambiguous as possible for now.
Aqua's armor is disassembled though and I think Ven very shortly moved his body in that short scene.
Maybe, or finding out about Ven's current status actually sends Sora into a depression. Or Ven's heart is somehow through some weird machination the reason Sora falls as well.
It certainly seems that way, good though they don't seem to spoil too much this time around.

I'm so. Excited. For Sora to meet Xion (if that's what's really happening in that scene). I can't even.

Your equation incorporates a startling lack of Kairi. She should at least be on the sidelines with some pom poms or something.
It looks like Sora is really going to get to know all the shit that happened, and the MF seems to haunt him with some psychological crap throughout the whole game.

If you look closely you'll also note a startling lack of Naminé...they aren't fighters so they don't have a place there nor belong they really to Team Sora (Sora, Roxas, Xion, Data-Sora, possible RoS-Sora) and Joker Ventus or Team Riku (Riku, Repliku, Data-Riku, possible RoS-Riku) and Joker Terra. :p

So fifth time watching it and I just realized Shiki totally butt plants in the background when the fireball comes toward Neku and her. More proper hilarity from the trailer. x'D

Haha, that's not really surprising though, Shiki is sometimes a bit clumsy. :D

blueheart

Bronze Member
It's probably Traverse Town. But it reminds me of Monsters, Inc. when Randall was chasing Sully, Mike, and Boo and swinging on all of the door railings.

Same here

At first I thought "It's Toy Story!".
Then I thought "Wait, no. It looks like Monsters Inc."
Afterwards I'm thinking "Let it be one of these."

But it's probably TT.

Talys Alankil

I think it might be a Toy Story world. Since, y'know, there are toys all around. But it's only an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back