• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
At least they varied the animation, I like how they are executed faster/differently now, Tornado looks more efficient and Salvation is so much better without the terrible dramatic pause xD

I agree on the Salvation bit, yet Tornado looks slower to me in DDD-Version and effiency can be hardly measured since BBS-Tornado is used against a boss (and the one with the highest defense no less) while DDD-Version is used against a bunch of normal enemies.

Kevin Perez

Mickey x Riku = MicKu? A new shipping? :confused::redface:

Oh, I know we've been through this discussion multiple times but I'm guessing no more new worlds unless they're depicted just as cut scenes, right?

billyzanesucks

There are seven keyholes, so of course there is at least one more world to be confirmed (if you don't count TWTNW as "confirmed").

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So I don't remember anyone mentioning this, but I think the Dream Eater, at about 5:05 in the trailer, who looks like Wandanyan but with crowns all over him might be the rare Dream Eater that you can get through that AR card in the first run copies of the game. It seems to have an AR card under it (which none of the others have) and I think the message that pops up is asking if you want to receive it in game or something along those lines, my Japanese is a little rusty.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
The number one thing I really loved about this whole trailer, was the scene in which Riku is talking with YMX on Bald Mountain, and then the flames shoot up meaning that Chernabog is arriving.

It was said that beings of Darkness tend to show up around YMX, so I'm guessing it would kind of mean that Chernabog is now being recognized as a being of darkness....and not just some random boss thrown into End of the World at the end of KH1.

SIDE NOTE::::

Another thing, about the moves that Sora and Riku use that are the same as Ven and Terra....they aren't commands.
We know that Blade Charge for Riku was initiated by the Dual Link in the Gargoyle Nightmare fight in Notre Dame.

I don't know why, I find the swing slash funny.
Sora is to Ven, as the Panda is to Herc.

So the more flashy commands/style changes in BBS look like they'll more so be Dual Link changes.

Mr Yippie

every time I go watch it I see some new little detail

like on the cathedral fights there are burning bits of confetti in the sky from the festival

and how your keyblade, no matter the keychain, becomes Tron-like when you port in

or the stormy sky around pleasure island

the little things man

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
So I don't remember anyone mentioning this, but I think the Dream Eater, at about 5:05 in the trailer, who looks like Wandanyan but with crowns all over him might be the rare Dream Eater that you can get through that AR card in the first run copies of the game. It seems to have an AR card under it (which none of the others have) and I think the message that pops up is asking if you want to receive it in game or something along those lines, my Japanese is a little rusty.

I thought the same thing when I saw that, actually. Seriously, saw it and was all "Oh that could be the rare DE"

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
The number one thing I really loved about this whole trailer, was the scene in which Riku is talking with YMX on Bald Mountain, and then the flames shoot up meaning that Chernabog is arriving.

It was said that beings of Darkness tend to show up around YMX, so I'm guessing it would kind of mean that Chernabog is now being recognized as a being of darkness....and not just some random boss thrown into End of the World at the end of KH1.
Does this mean that Chernabog is one of the cloaked being in TWTNW? *Strokes beard*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I keep making up similarities between this game and Deathly Hallows pt.1

Both start of with the villain, both feature a rescue mission smackdab in the middle of enemy territory(Hermoine-Malfoy Manor, Sora-TWTNW).
...That's all I've gotten so far.

Lady-Lee

Awards
I'm almost certain that this possible horse may have been beaten to death, however 32 pages is a lot to read through. How is it with have SEEN just about every incarnation of MX there is except for Xemnas? It's as though he has made it his special mission to mess with Sora's head and be awol from all other Xehanort related endeavors. At least in the videos we have seen. Although we haven't seen too much it still leaves me puzzled.

Mr Yippie

At least in the videos we have seen. Although we haven't seen too much it still leaves me puzzled.

he's shit-talking him in both Pranksters AND the Tron world so he's probably as prevalent as SOD is to Riku

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I'm almost certain that this possible horse may have been beaten to death, however 32 pages is a lot to read through. How is it with have SEEN just about every incarnation of MX there is except for Xemnas? It's as though he has made it his special mission to mess with Sora's head and be awol from all other Xehanort related endeavors. At least in the videos we have seen. Although we haven't seen too much it still leaves me puzzled.

We saw Xemnas shortly in the Jump Festa Trailer though and also in this one.

Who do you think was it that slammed Mickey against one of the thrones at the end of the trailer?

But otherwise, yes, the Mysterious Figure and Xemnas seem to wage a psycho-war against Sora.

Seighart

Awards
I totally think Sora would be somehow influenced by the darkness a lot. When he is surrounded by the cloaked figures i couldnt help but wonder, "Why is Sora there...alone?", and im sure that YMX wouldnt be saying "Let's go together" if Sora wasnt already having doubts about his power or his purpose for fighting. I did find it kind of cool that both YMX and Xemnas both said the same things..."Let's go together". *Refers to the last boss fight when fighting Xemnas aside Riku*

Lady-Lee

Awards
Who do you think was it that slammed Mickey against one of the thrones at the end of the trailer?
But otherwise, yes, the Mysterious Figure and Xemnas seem to wage a psycho-war against Sora.
Touche' its just slightly difficult to catch every detail from a phone while on lunch break :D. I just wonder exactly how long it'll take to crack Sora in this game. Apparently it didn't take to long to crack Riku in KH1 and he's still paying for it.

Mr Yippie

Touche' its just slightly difficult to catch every detail from a phone while on lunch break :D. I just wonder exactly how long it'll take to crack Sora in this game. Apparently it didn't take to long to crack Riku in KH1 and he's still paying for it.

riku's gotten his ass beaten a few times both ways, sora's been p herpa derp till now

he's doomed

Lady-Lee

Awards
Riku has also turned on his best friends, kidnapped a helpless girl and a puppet, gotten a Yu-Gi-Oh style mind crush, has been used as a pawn by Ansem SoD and Maleficient, lost his own identity, and now has gotten a god awful bowl cut. And thats from the start of the series. It just makes you wonder what in the world can happen to Sora between DDD and Kh3.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Does this mean that Chernabog is one of the cloaked being in TWTNW? *Strokes beard*

"It's time for you to come forth!"

If Chernabog was one of the cloaked beings, I doubt that line would be necessary unless YMX was trying to be terribly overdramatic.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I thought the same thing when I saw that, actually. Seriously, saw it and was all "Oh that could be the rare DE"

I hope that isn't the rare dream eater. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like the way it looks, but at the same time it looks like Wandanyan with a different color scheme and a crown, I was kind of hoping for something that looks completely new, but I should have known that it would have a similar appearance to Wandanyan considering it is the main dream eater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back