• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zEndless

This game looks like it's going to be awesome, and more of a full-fledged game than Days/Re:coded were :/

Revolution

Let me see if I get this right...

YMX left Destiny Islands and eventually became Master Xehanort who created Vanitas from Ven's darkness. He also would fuse with Terra's body cause he's an old geezer. This formed Xehanort. 10 years later, Xehanort effectively killed himself to become Ansem SOD and Xemnas, who were both defeated by Sora.

Now, despite a probably 60 or so year time from when YMX left to when Sora defeated Xemnas, we are getting all of them in one game? Plus red eyes, Braig and whomever else wants to sit in with MX?

Mind bonking us Nomura.

Reversal

Can someone link me to an HQ download of the trailer? My computer doesn't work, and my phone refuses to load the video from YouTube, so I haven't been able to watch it yet and I was hoping I'd be able to download it straight to my phone like I did with the Jump Festa one.
So yeah. It sounds amazing though. ;w;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

YMX left Destiny Islands and eventually became Master Xehanort who created Vanitas from Ven's darkness. He also would fuse with Terra's body cause he's an old geezer. This formed Apprentice Xehanort. 1 year later, Apprentice Xehanort effectively killed himself to become Ansem SOD and Xemnas, who were both defeated by Sora.
Fixed.

What I want to know is what worlds are Sora and Riku in at 5:27 and 5:34. One of them definitely looks underwater so I'm guessing Atlantica for that one and maybe Symphony of Sorcery for the other?
Prankster's Paradise and Symphony of Sorcery.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

YMX left Destiny Islands and eventually became Master Xehanort who created Vanitas from Ven's darkness. He also would fuse with Terra's body cause he's an old geezer. This formed Xehanort. 1 year later, Xehanort effectively killed himself to become Ansem SOD and Xemnas, who were both defeated by Sora.

Now, despite a probably 60 or so year time from when YMX left to when Sora defeated Xemnas, we are getting all of them in one game? Plus red eyes, Braig and whomever else wants to sit in with MX?

Mind bonking us Nomura.

Chaser's right, it was one year after BBS when Radiant Garden fell and Ansem SoD and Xemnas were created.

But yeah, we're getting all of them.
They form the new Xehanort party, getting into elections for universal domination, opposed by the Riku party (Riku, Repliku, Data-Riku and Terra), which is in coalition with the Sora party (Sora, Roxas, Xion, Data-Sora and Ventus) and they are both funded by the universal freedom party (Yen Sid, Mickey, Lea, Aqua, Naminé and Kairi).
*lol*
I have too much stupid thoughts this evening...<_<

geniebheart

Website
www.youtube.com

YMX left Destiny Islands and eventually became Master Xehanort who created Vanitas from Ven's darkness. He also would fuse with Terra's body cause he's an old geezer. This formed Xehanort. 10 years later, Xehanort effectively killed himself to become Ansem SOD and Xemnas, who were both defeated by Sora.

Mind bonking us Nomura.

What...the...
Huh?!?!?! 0______0 How...what?!

/rolls around confused

LeeLu

I understand the effect they're going for, but am I the only one getting character-design-whiplash from the sudden cuts of anime-ish Sora and Riku, to cartoony Three Muskateers, to live-action Tron?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I understand the effect they're going for, but am I the only one getting character-design-whiplash from the sudden cuts of anime-ish Sora and Riku, to cartoony Three Muskateers, to live-action Tron?

It's no different than being in Port Royal in KH2.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Except, this time, it looks better because Sora and Riku blend into their surroundings.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Except, this time, it looks better because Sora and Riku blend into their surroundings.
Exactly. I'm excited for Legacy to be in this game because it looks phenomenally better than Port Royal did and it even looks better than Space Paranoids.

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
The one major thing I liked about this trailer, is that Tron: Legacy was shown a lot. It was making me think that it would have a longer plot than that of some other world.

I was also happy to see that the Live Action transition they did for this game is quite better than it was in KH2.

inverse K-blade7

Is anyone else a bit concerned that almost all the gameplay vids so far seem to show the enemies with a lot of health, and attacks not doing that much to them? I hope it doesn't end up like Days, where killing basic enemies could take a couple minutes each...

zEndless

Is anyone else a bit concerned that almost all the gameplay vids so far seem to show the enemies with a lot of health, and attacks not doing that much to them? I hope it doesn't end up like Days, where killing basic enemies could take a couple minutes each...

What? Days was incredibly easy.

Edit:
Oh nevermind. But still, I never had that issue though.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
One of my friends pointed out something I'm ashamed to admit I didn't catch myself. It's that Riku and Mickey's meeting in 3D might explain why the two are so close.

Anyone else think this?
I noticed that. I figured that was why Mickey goes above and beyond to help Riku ever since the end of KH1.

Marx15

One of my friends pointed out something I'm ashamed to admit I didn't catch myself. It's that Riku and Mickey's meeting in 3D might explain why the two are so close.

Anyone else think this?

Well Mickey says, that he would like to repay the favor and lend Riku his strength sometime in the future

That could mean later during the game, or the more obvious one...which would explain the close relationship between Mickey and Riku like you said.

Number Zero

That trailer...This game is gonna be...I don't even....*faints*

*Wakes up day later*

Quick question: Has anybody managed to take this trailer and convert into those downloadable Quicktime videos?

If so, LINK please!!

Marx15

I just realized, if the Ursula fight is just for a tutorial, are they going to explain the situation in which she comes into play, but I just remembered that it's a new model.

All large Ursula models have had a crown and the trident. This one doesn't have either.....they're making her very basic.

Kingdomon

Here, Sora's about to initiate a Dual Link while holding a Keyblade with a familiar set of headphones as the handle...
axlksz.png

And during the animation, you can see the Mr. Mew Keychain:
muwhao.png

Awesome! I'll use that a lot, lol.

As for the "no new worlds" thing, it's a shame. I loved Halloween Town...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back