• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
It's amazing how this game seems like it had so much more heart put into it as opposed to the last few games. This one actually makes me feel like getting back into KH again. I just wanna know wth is goin in all of this clusterfuck they presented us

I'm getting the same exact feeling. It seems to have that overall tone that the original KH did.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It's amazing how this game seems like it had so much more heart put into it as opposed to the last few games. This one actually makes me feel like getting back into KH again. I just wanna know wth is goin in all of this clusterfuck they presented us

I'm getting the same exact feeling. It seems to have that overall tone that the original KH did.

I think we're in for something great here. :3

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
2a61sif.png

I'm quite interested as to where this keyblade comes from...

Mr Yippie

curious as to Prankster's keyblade, considering Riku and Sora's scenarios are crazy different

snow_flake40

Awards
Trust Kingdom Hearts to give me a reason to be happy about being single on V-Day. More chance to fangasm~

Soo, holy crap that was amazing gah no words i want this game naow.

The different Keyblades look amazing so far, especially the TWEWY one. YMX seems to have a much bigger role than I thought he would. He's gonna be stirring some serious shizz throughout this game. The AR Dream Eater segments look surprisingly and delightfully varied and intriguing. Can't wait. That Snail Dream Eater looks AMAZING. <3 And Quorra. And Sam. And JEFF BRIDGES. TWO OF THEM. GAH. I'm loving how integrated the Disney worlds are to the main plot (at least, that's how it seems). Ursula was just lolwut? It's prolly an optional boss for a Mirage Arena kinda thing, which is intriguing. And silly Nightmare, you're not Pinocchio. C: The sudden change between Sora and Riku might get a smidge irksome, but it looks like they give you plenty of warning with that siren blaring. The factory-like area is very interesting, indeed. Prolly just traverse Town, but I can't help but hoping it might be Monsters' Inc... *dreaming* Roxas doing the "Got it memorized?" bit was just fantastic. Sora being able to see Riku on a seperate plane rather piques my curiosity. I can't wait to see how that'll be integrated into other worlds and situations...

Also, DAT ENDING. I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THAT. MY WORD. I really hope that scene in CO wasn't the ending of this game and we didn't all just unintentionally spoil oursleves silly. But still, Sora in an Organization chair and Mickey and Riku busting in for an epic rescue attempt only to be crushed by Xemnas and Ansem SoD. Wow. And possible returning Organization. And all the people. And the red-eyed cloaked figure. And the Guardian. And the guy in black Nightmare armour. And. And. And...and...

Deary me, that's a little too much to process right now... *loses conciousness*

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I think I may use that keyblade the whole game, regardless of if it's underpowered. <3
/soft fanboy moment

snow_flake40

Awards
This Keyblade just keeps getting better and better... All they need now is Rhyme's charm and Joshua's feather and we'll be good to go. I don't care what this Keyblade's stats are. The second I get it, I shall permanantly glue it to Sora's and Riku's respective hands forever and always.

snow_flake40

Awards
Can anyone make out what the teeth of the blade are supposed to be? Looks kinda like an ant or a flower to me... Or is it just supposed to look like Reaper wings/CAT graffiti as the wise Master Spockanort has said?

UltimaJackpot

I want to say that it looks like there's a Player Pin stuck somewhere near the teeth of the Keyblade, but it's too blurry to tell.

choco-pocky

My God this trailer is beyond amazing; already watched it 5 times now. Thanks to this trailer I am so far behind in my homework it is not even funny. Better go do it.

Mr Yippie

yeah i hope you guys enjoy the hell out of that TWEWY keyblade

what you'll get thirty minutes out of it before you get twenty new ones that are ten times better because its the first new one and you'll never get a chance to use it again

sad but true

wish we could upgrade the bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back