• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D NA + EU Releases IN 2012 Confirmed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
This excites me beyond excitement. I mean it was imminent, but the fact that they announced the localization 3 months before release probably means that they're planning to get it out within a few months after the Japanese release date.

I'm guessing May or June? :3

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
We didn't get the BBS Press Release for NA/EUR until May 2010, 4 months after it's release in Japan (blerp).

So, getting it 3 months before it's release in Japan must be a good thing for us! :D
Global Release, maybe? :3

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
^Maybe.. I would't mind if they released this game like they did with Final Fantasy XIII and FInal Fantasy XIII-2. IT really shouldn't take them long. BBS just took long to localized because of the extra content and game enhancements/fixes. Re:coded and Days took lon unnecessarily. So DDD should come fairly right after the jp release

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
It really depends on the content of the game. Final Fantasy Type-0 is going to take a long time because there is literally an encyclopedia of a script and a ton of voice casting.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It really depends on the content of the game. Final Fantasy Type-0 is going to take a long time because there is literally an encyclopedia of a script and a ton of voice casting.
And they just started work on it as well, if they have. They might not have officially got a team working on it yet.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I hope we have some time. My DS is broken so I've been holding off for a 3DS lite. But this and AA vs PL are worth the price of a 3DS. I want to wait until a 3DS lite but... Aeleus...

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I hope we have some time. My DS is broken so I've been holding off for a 3DS lite. But this and AA vs PL are worth the price of a 3DS. I want to wait until a 3DS lite but... Aeleus...
I'm also hoping to hold off until a new (probably improved and maybe cheaper) 3DS model comes out. This is honestly one of the only games, if not the only game, I'll be buying it for, so I'm not in any hurry.

Also, yay for the news. Now we won't be left wondering if it will come out in North America. Because I'm sure everyone was terrified sick over the definite possibility that it wouldn't.

Darkrider S

This has just amde my day :'). Thogyuh we're not given a definte month or date. at least they're acknowledging us for once :D

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
well march 28th 2012 is the 10th anniversary of kingdom hearts for japan so i have two assumptions:

1: they release on par with the na/eu anniversary which is in september and november
2: they will release it much eariler as most games from SE have some out in international regions around 3 month waiting period so im saying somewhere in winter (i live in AUS so it your summer) (june, july)

i have more faith in the second option tho

sdr08

is Square going to have their department meeting again? maybe they will announce the english release date there.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Damn, I thought you had an english trailer.

is Square going to have their department meeting again? maybe they will announce the english release date there.

I doubt that ether will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back