• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D - Level 99

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You, sir, deserve a slow clap.

tumblr_mdi5ewMNg91qb69zg.gif

I only have my Sora and Riku in their 60s but I'm pretty sure once I go on vacation I'll have them at lvl 99.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Congrats! The highest lvl I've ever been on a KH game iswhat I am in Days right now (lvl 90).

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
wow, I think my riku is on lv 72 right now. Ive been to busy with school to play any games. But ihavent levled up that high since kh2

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I've hit Lv. 99 with both characters some time ago, that's what happens when you're doing Link Portals like crazy to collect items for Spirit-creation and to unlock a trophy. ;)

Light

faster than
Awards
I much prefer Riku's play style, so I've got him around 80 and Sora like 50.

Very good effort on getting to the cap! Takes a long time to finish those last few levels.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I need to get back on the game, my Sora and Riku are a little higher than 90 each lol xP So close to 99. I'm waiting for my friend with DDD to return from college so I can get the Link Portal trophy and then beat the game on Expert to 100% it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back