• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D info on next issue of Famitsu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm thinking they're referring to YMX.
THE MYSTERIOUS FIGUAAAAA.

About time we get some Tron screenshot stuff. It's been like 2 months since it was first shown off.

Reneximaj

Common speculation is that Ursula's been demoted to a tutorial boss.

The fight with Ursula looks like it is set up the same way it was in Re: Chain of Memories, indicating that maybe this is a memory of a battle, or in some way a call-back to the fight from before?

Kingdomon

New character will be announced? Man, i hope it's the red eye thing from the Sp. Trailer.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Personally, I want the new character to be either
Spoiler Spoiler Show

There might as well be a Reaper since Traverse Town has the Reaper's game.

Except I'm pretty positive it was said there aren't going to be any Reapers.

The fight with Ursula looks like it is set up the same way it was in Re: Chain of Memories, indicating that maybe this is a memory of a battle, or in some way a call-back to the fight from before?

The one thing about this though.......

every fight against Ursula, her model had Triton's Trident and a Crown over her head. This Ursula has neither of the two. That is the only thing puzzling me, it's a new Ursula model....I'm probably thinking too much.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Common speculation is that Ursula's been demoted to a tutorial boss.

The only reason I think it might not be a tutorial is because dream eaters aren't with Sora, and I don't understand why a tutorial of the game wouldn't include the full gameplay system, but an NPC instead of a character that won't normally work with you. Then again, this could just be me rationalizing it since I don't want Ursula's to be just a tutorial boss <_<

Phantom Knight

Maybe we'll have some kind of boss rush of previous villains prior to actually entering the World of Sleep?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Pretty sure new character means YMX.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Except I'm pretty positive it was said there aren't going to be any Reapers.

You are correct, sir. Players only. No reapers. Confirmed in last month's big Famitsu interview (unfortunately).

captain

Bronze Member
Hm I wonder how they'll present the Game without Reapers..

Black bars are annoying :/ .. but I think the Ursula thing in the trailer is definitely one of the biggest mind-kupos KH has done.. i wanna think this leads to boss rush mode, something like that idk.. but i feel like we might all be wrong ha

EDIT- also, how long does it take for something to not become a spoiler? i only used the bars because everyone else is (about this topic).. but its cool to talk about other worlds and characters and stuff? so idk what is the rule so i know?

whisperingspirit

Awards
Hm I wonder how they'll present the Game without Reapers..

I was also wondering this. I'm excited to see how the story will go without them.

Also on another note, how long has the NA site for DDD been just text? The picture and trailer that was there is no longer there now. :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was also wondering this. I'm excited to see how the story will go without them.
YMX as a reaper. My theory~~

Also on another note, how long has the NA site for DDD been just text? The picture and trailer that was there is no longer there now. :/
They might be updating it ;)
Like I said before, they might have been waiting for that trailer to go up before they released anything official.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Hey, someone besides us finally noticed xD

Unfortunately, it's been that way for several weeks now.

Rob Diablo

I hope its more info on the Tron: Legacy world, such as an official world title, more screes and stuff like that.

That's definatly one of the things that I'm looking forward to the most lol

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope its more info on the Tron: Legacy world, such as an official world title, more screes and stuff like that.

That's definatly one of the things that I'm looking forward to the most lol

Pretty sure Nomura confirmed last month that is EXACTLY what will be in this month's article lololol

EDIT- also, how long does it take for something to not become a spoiler? i only used the bars because everyone else is (about this topic).. but its cool to talk about other worlds and characters and stuff? so idk what is the rule so i know?

It stops being a spoiler after a month or two of it being out in all regions. We'll have a section for spoiler discussion when the game does comes out, but for now things should be kept in spoiler tags or threads marked as spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back