• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D Clear me up on something

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Ok so they said that KH 3D will come out in spring of next year, when do you guys think it will come out in the USA then? like Holiday time?

billyzanesucks

That would be at least a seven-month wait. They are working on localization at the same time, so I would expect a three-month wait at the latest.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
really its going to be that close, wow I was thinking that there going to release it like 6 to 8 months after Japans release.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, this year SE has cut the localization time in almost half for most of their games. I feel like almost every game that came out this year has only had a three month gap in release time.

And FFXIII-2 only has a month gap. I don't imagine they'd make the wait for KH3D extremely long if they gotten other games out in under four months.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
The latest I'm expecting for it to come would be after New Years so more than likely it would be sometime in mid January to early March. The earliest I'd expect it would be before Christmas but I doubt it will come that early :/

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The latest I'm expecting for it to come would be after New Years so more than likely it would be sometime in mid January to early March. The earliest I'd expect it would be before Christmas but I doubt it will come that early :/

The release date for Japan is Spring 2012, which is anywhere between mid March to early June.

Localization seems to happen earlier in development now considering the cut in the gap between region dates so the best estimation is early-late Summer.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If it releases Early Spring 2012 JP, then I expect Early Summer 2012 NA.
If it releases Mid Spring 2012 JP, then I expect Early Summer 2012 NA.
If it releases Late Spring 2012 JP, then I expect Early Summer 2012 NA.

BUT, Nomura did mention that they wanted to get teh game out as early as possible, and that they were going to do localization at the same time. So, for all we know, it could release a week or two apart. Didn't 012 Dissida release in both areas in the same month?

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
I'm thinking September 2012 would be a reasonable guess, given September was the month 358/2 Days and BBS came out in the U.S.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm thinking September 2012 would be a reasonable guess, given September was the month 358/2 Days and BBS came out in the U.S.

September seems a bit too late in my honest opinion.

If it releases Early Spring 2012 JP, then I expect Early Summer 2012 NA.
If it releases Mid Spring 2012 JP, then I expect Early Summer 2012 NA.
If it releases Late Spring 2012 JP, then I expect Early Summer 2012 NA.

BUT, Nomura did mention that they wanted to get teh game out as early as possible, and that they were going to do localization at the same time. So, for all we know, it could release a week or two apart. Didn't 012 Dissida release in both areas in the same month?

Yeah, Nomura said he wanted to get it out as soon as possible, like the trailer lol. And Dissidia did some out the same month in JP and NA. The best bet is still a one-four month gap.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Ok good this is good to know, since now I see that neku is in the game, and that hte game play looks smooth and fast paced this might be the KH that gets me back into the series.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Oh god. Nomura really stated that they were going to be localizing the game at the same time? :/....The 3DS Lite might not be out by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back