• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe the scenarios will be like they are in Birth by Sleep. You get to choose which character you play as each part or day. I think you would play as Riku though. Riku connects with Xion's story, while still having his own with Mickey.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Well, as said. Playing as Riku would definately be more er.."suitable" rather than playing as Xion.
Xion should just be left as a plot character.

Maybe, like what Insomniac ( grats on reaching Premium btw :D! ) said, maybe it would be like CoM. First you play as Roxas. After completion, you play as Riku. And by playing as both, you will fully unravel the mystery of Xion.

hammerofdawn13

the two could refer to the story focusing on roxas for half then the other half on xion or some other character

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Impart-
To answer your question Ive said it before and it seems to stick true but heres my explanation
SRK= future friendship
TAV= Past friend friendship
RAX=Present friend ship
Each one plays the same role in the same threesome.

VRS=light hearted and caring
ART=Dark but are willing to help there friends
KAX= Cares alot for the light hearted one of the group offers guidance and support.

Captain Garlock

Seeing how Aqua cares for Terra as well, and Xion seems immersed in her friendship with Axel, too, please never compare them to Kairi again.

Who didn't see this comment coming? xD

I dont know if i should take that as a real post or being playful either way ill address it.
Aqua cares for Ven much more than Terra as shown by her quotes and actions.
Trying to convince Ven that Terra isnt evil and even going on to fight afterwards to protect what she believed to be true all for Ven.
When Ven got froze youc ould see there relationship as well.

Xion it was said she has influence over Roxas; actions or so im told.
Plus they seem to be the closest.
Do I even need to show you the DI pic?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aqua cares for Ven much more than Terra as shown by her quotes and actions.

What quotes and actions? Oh surely you mean her arguing in Terra's favor constantly? I'm sorry, that is not just Aqua going to Maleficent going "tell me you lied to Ven or he won't be able to take it, you mean person! ;-;"
That was her "you lying bitch, Terra isn't falling to Darkness!"
And Aqua rushing to Ven's side doesn't mean anything about her relationship with Terra - only that she yes has one with Ven.
I fail to see how people can judge the strength of her relationships already. Wait until the game's out to tell me she'd "take the raft and go" with Ven and ditch Terra, and even then - I highly doubt we'd get to that level.

Xion it was said she has influence over Roxas; actions or so im told.

That means it's plot value, not that she's closer to him.

Plus they seem to be the closest.
Do I even need to show you the DI pic?

No, just keep in mind the difference between Axel and Roxas's personalities, and the fact one way to take Xion's words is that she wants to stay with the both of them.

Captain Garlock

Namine to me is of Kairi but her connection im not sure of.
I read it like.
The sky has wind
The earth has land
The Sea has water
The sea has a wave
The meanings of there names... is how i deal with Namine in this concept.
The Riku and all of them related is based on the threesomes for me.
Im sure Roxas has some relation to them to them as well.
For namine i dont know

SA.
Dont you even try to evade the fact that they all fit in to one of the categories i listed.
The threesomes we see are symbolic.
Sorry to say as much as you hate Kairi you cant refute her role is not the same as XA.
Im going by what I see your judging based off how much you hate Kairi.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
...that didn't make too much sense, R/A. Ok wow they're all similarly named, we knew that already o.o; It's to show relations inside the "threesomes", not in correlation to each other.
Aqua or Terra aren't related to either Kairi or Riku, so saying they're named to show connection between each other doesn't hold.

SA.
Dont you even try to evade the fact that they all fit in to one of the categories i listed.
The threesomes we see are symbolic.
Sorry to say as much as you hate Kairi you cant refute her role is not the same as XA.
Im going by what I see your judging based off how much you hate Kairi.

Oh ha ha you're one of those people that think I started off by hating her.
Is she part of the SRK threesome? Yes.
Is she portrayed to give a damn about Riku half as much as Aqua about Terra or Xion about Axel from the trailers alone? No.
Point made, the rest is opinion.
:,>
Now get back on topic hun or take it up with my in the club.

Last edited:

impart

Climb The Sky
...that didn't make too much sense, R/A. Ok wow they're all similarly named, we knew that already o.o; It's to show relations inside the "threesomes", not in correlation to each other.
Aqua or Terra aren't related to either Kairi or Riku, so saying they're named to show connection between each other doesn't hold.

Is she portrayed to give a damn about Riku half as much as Aqua about Terra or Xion about Axel from the trailers alone? No.

yeah, ive always thought i should hate kairi, because i love riku passionately and she kind of screwed him over. but i dont for some reason. cuz i mean, what the hell? shes kind of a stupid ass

Captain Garlock

.that didn't make too much sense, R/A. Ok wow they're all similarly named, we knew that already o.o; It's to show relations inside the "threesomes", not in correlation to each other.

I was explaining to the person how i come to my conclusions by showing similarities >_>
Each threesome has a member that directly has the same characteristics as the other from another threesome.
ex: Sora and Roxas
As much as you dont want to admit it Kairi and Xion and Aqua fall under the same place.

Never once said you did.
You still cant even show how they are not in the same places.
Ill say it one more time for you to get.
Each threesome is indeed a reflection of the other.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*rolls eyes* and again, for the person who doesn't read my posts.
Never said they're not in the same position in their respective threesomes.
I just said they treat the other members of their threesomes differently.
Position in threesome =\= caring about the other members of the threesome.

metalyoshi9

SufferingAngel said:
I fail to see how people can judge the strength of her relationships already. Wait until the game's out to tell me [Aqua] would "take the raft and go" with Ven and ditch Terra, and even then - I highly doubt we'd get to that level.

That would kind of destroy all hope for Aqua for you, wouldn't it?

In all seriousness, though. The threesomes do exist, to an extent. But we can't take it to mean that the characters act the same.
Meaning this:
VRS=light hearted and caring
ART=Dark but are willing to help there friends
KAX= Cares alot for the light hearted one of the group offers guidance and support.
is wrong.

But there is always just a group of three.
Is anyone else bothered by the fact that it's always two guys and one girl? xP

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Two guys + one girl is all but standard structure, and the possibilities with it are all but endless. Like with Aqua - she has to look out for the two best friends. Xion - has the two look out for her.
Kairi breaks it though because she's fighting with Riku over Sora :\

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Two guys + one girl is all but standard structure, and the possibilities with it are all but endless. Like with Aqua - she has to look out for the two best friends. Xion - has the two look out for her.
Kairi breaks it though because she's fighting with Riku over Sora :\

Mmhmm. :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back