• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 358/2 Days USA!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cporky1992

Its officaial
KINGDOM HEARTS RE:CHAIN OF MEMORIES HEADS TO RETAILERS TODAY KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS ANNOUNCED FOR NORTH AMERICA | SQUARE ENIX

KINGDOM HEARTS RE:CHAIN OF MEMORIES HEADS TO RETAILERS TODAY KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS ANNOUNCED FOR NORTH AMERICA
Two New Installments Provide Essential Pieces to KINGDOM HEARTS Saga
LOS ANGELES (December 2, 2008) — Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in North America, and Disney Interactive Studios, announced today that KINDGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories has shipped to North American retailers. Additionally, the release of KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days, the first entry in the franchise for Nintendo DS™, has been confirmed for a North American release.

About KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days
Uncover the events that took place during the year Sora was asleep regaining his lost memories. KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days revolves around Roxas, the "other" hero from
KINGDOM HEARTS II, and his days as a member of Organization XIII. Follow Roxas and the rest of Organization XIII across the various Disney Worlds, and discover the connection between him, Sora, and the mysterious 14th member, and the reasons behind his eventual departure from the organization. KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days also features a multiplayer mode for the first time, allowing players to control their favorite Organization XIII members!

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days is not yet rated by the ESRB.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Noruma did say that he was going to release them outside of japan. But I guess this is nice to know for sure.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I suppose it's pretty nice to hear an official statement of 358/2 Days' NA release, but did you have to copy all of that information concerning Re:COM?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Thank you, thank you :3 nice to have a confirmation :3

xx kairi xx

i sure hope they come to the UK. though i spose i can always order it from america if they dont.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Sorry i was rushing but i tried to get rid of most of it.

That's fine; just be a tad more careful next time.
Ahh...this news makes me think back to when the three upcoming games had just been announced.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
=/

I guess it's news. Though we already knew it. Like the government yesterday making it official by announcing that the U.S. is in a recession. Thing is, we've been in a recession from December 2007, and most of us knew that already.

So I guess even though we knew it was coming, it was nice to get an official thing <.<

A

Azrael

Its officaial
KINGDOM HEARTS RE:CHAIN OF MEMORIES HEADS TO RETAILERS TODAY KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS ANNOUNCED FOR NORTH AMERICA | SQUARE ENIX

KINGDOM HEARTS RE:CHAIN OF MEMORIES HEADS TO RETAILERS TODAY KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS ANNOUNCED FOR NORTH AMERICA
Two New Installments Provide Essential Pieces to KINGDOM HEARTS Saga
LOS ANGELES (December 2, 2008) — Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in North America, and Disney Interactive Studios, announced today that KINDGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories has shipped to North American retailers. Additionally, the release of KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days, the first entry in the franchise for Nintendo DS™, has been confirmed for a North American release.

About KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days
Uncover the events that took place during the year Sora was asleep regaining his lost memories. KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days revolves around Roxas, the "other" hero from
KINGDOM HEARTS II, and his days as a member of Organization XIII. Follow Roxas and the rest of Organization XIII across the various Disney Worlds, and discover the connection between him, Sora, and the mysterious 14th member, and the reasons behind his eventual departure from the organization. KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days also features a multiplayer mode for the first time, allowing players to control their favorite Organization XIII members!

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days is not yet rated by the ESRB.

It's nice to have an offical confirmation

Lorne

Well, I always thought it was coming to U.S no matter what but I guess this is still pretty cool.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I remain unaffected, living in the UK... this was inevitable, it's not exactly a big reveal haha. Now we just wait for release dates =).

-- Andy

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I perordered so i should be getting it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also, if you didnt preoder than you shit outa luck cuz there gonna sell sell sell.

Eh, this is a thread about Days, not Re:CoM.

Plus, for Re:CoM, you really didn't have to preorder it. It's not that much of a big deal to get.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
About time we got an official confirmation, even though we knew it was to happen anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back