• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 358/2 Days UPDATE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2crazy2000

It has been announced that Hayden Panettiere will be voice acting the Organizations 14th member, Xion. I don't know how to link sites up to this forum so I just copied and pasted the interview.

Interviewer: So Hayden, will you be having any involvement with the new Kingdom Hearts titles?

Hayden: Yes, I will be voicing Xion, the new member of Organization 13.

Interviewer: Thats very interesting news. Does this mean that Xion has a connection to the other character you portray in the series?

Hayden: Yes. But I can't go into detail.

Then they go off talking about random stuff that has nothing to do with KH. I for one a very excited to hear this news.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
To add a link to a website, copy the URL, click the globe on the 'new post' screen, and paste the URL.

If this is actually real, I don't know if I should say I'm surprised or not. I know that the Japanese Xion is/sounds exactly like Kairi, but it still seems a bit awkward to me...
Well, it proves she hasn't 'left' the series, as many feared. Why bring her back for a single scene in Re:CoM, when you can get someone cheaper?
This is all with a grain of salt, of course, until it's proven...
Better than Miley Cyrus, at least. =P

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Gatdamnit.

Well, if this is genuine, I suppose that might dispell the Aqua = Xion theories.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I hope it's real, or if it's not that Hayden returns anyways. I hate changing character voices.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Well, Xion looks like Kairi so it would kinda of make sense to have Kairi's voice actor, besides I didn't like Alyson Stoner in Re:CoM, so I hope Hayden comes back.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Even if she's not related to Kairi it would be nice for them to sound similar since they look similar and what with memories and all that could possibly be involved. It could certainly alter her voice regardless of any real relation to Kairi.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
That's not always the case, you know SE, they'll throw something at you that you'd never expect.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
No proof,

You know what that means

Also I love how out of the Blue this so called interview jumps to Kingdom hearts then randomly jumps to something else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back