• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 358/2 Days Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluesStar21

100_5146.jpg

Concept: kingdom Hearts on the DS. What took so long?

Graphics: excellent production values both in rendered cutscenes and in-game graphics

playability: camera controls make the journey from the playstation analog stick to DS shoulder buttons without to much trouble

Entertainment: despite repetitvie missions and a drawn out story, the tent pole moments still pack a punch

bottom line: 8 out of 10

EDIT:
358/2 Days Reviews! - Kingdom Hearts Insider

A

Audo

Oh sweet Jesus.
You guys are honestly complaining about an 8?

Raebus

Wow, you're complaining about an 8 out of 10? Are you crazy or something? It honestly seems that way.

Radon

mofo
Even though I was expecting a higher score I'm still happy with that. It would be even more fun for a KH fan.

Rikuswish

Oh sweet Jesus.
You guys are honestly complaining about an 8?

If this was a Zelda game, there would probably be a riot. LOL. Some people just can't handle their games getting anything less than 9.

Raebus

Well, alot of people probably won't give it a 9, 7 or 8 at best so I guess theirs nothing that can be done about that. :)

zachen

Awards
Well, alot of people probably won't give it a 9, 7 or 8 at best so I guess theirs nothing that can be done about that. :)
Yup he's he right I'd be shocked if X-play gave it a five out a five let alone a four out of five.

BluesStar21

Personally I think a 8 out of 10 is what this game should get, its not that perfect for a 9.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Pretty good score to me, it was a good game, but not like 10/10 good, the missions really lowered the score to me...

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
If you think the game deserves better, then why do you care what Nintendo Power thinks?

This is about if YOU like it. Nintendo Power isn't the only/best reviewer out there anyways.

Rikuswish

If you think the game deserves better, then why do you care what Nintendo Power thinks?

This is about if YOU like it. Nintendo Power isn't the only/best reviewer out there anyways.

The review posted here is actually from Game Informer. Otherwise, I agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back