• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH 358/2 Days - My Way

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khlover7

I might return
Well I got bored so I’ve decided to make a fanfic. I added the cameos for laughs.
Everything belongs to their respectful owners

Chapter 1: The New Recruit
The Castle it Never Was:

“Tell me again why we’re doing this.”, Saix said. “Because we can’t have Organization 13 with twelve members!”, replied Xemnas. “Then why the hell did you name the organization this way?” Xigbar said angrily. “The name has an evil feel to it, besides Organization 12 was taken.” he said while watching the next person enters the room. “I hate it when we have to recruit members like this.
“So, please state your name, power (with or without example), and reason you want to join.” Xemnas said looking down at the pink puff ball. “He doesn’t talk” Saix said to his superior. “What!?!?” replied both of the other members. “He wrote us a letter explaining everything” Saix replied with a slight glance at their surprised faces. “I’ll read it.”

“Dear Organization members,
My name is Kirby; I have the ability to copy other people’s abilities. I am sorry that I cannot communicate normally. I’ll explain my motive for joining later. If you wish to recruit me please be aware of the following before allowing me to join: I eat a lot, I never speak, I may annoy you, etc.
Thank you.”

“Give us an example of your power” Xemnas said. The pink puff ball began to inhale Xigbar and ended with a slight swallow, he then suddenly appears next to the possible recruit. “Whoa…” Xigbar merely replied as he looks at Kirby’s new appearance. “Hmm… I’ll keep you in mind. Xemnas said. “Next!” he yelled. A girl in her late teens then appears “Hello, I’m…” “A fangirl, get out!” Xemnas rudely interrupted. She then ran out crying, “Anymore fans must get out of here!” Upon hearing this ninety percent of the people in line got out. “Great, we just lost a huge percentage of our fanbase.” Xigbar said under his breath. Then an electrical yellow mouse appeared. “Sorry we don’t take pets” it then left the room with a small frown. “Next!”

The next person entered the room, he wore a black cloak and had a mullet “Demyx you’re already in the organization!!” Xemnas yelled at him, while Xigbar was laughing and Saix had his hand on his face. “Wow! That was easy!” Demyx happily said as he went to his room. “Next!” Then a young toddler entered the room, he had red overalls and a yellow shirt. “Sorry, kid” Xemnas said, “You have to be at least 5 years old to join”. Angered by this young boy angrily said “Damn you! This is the tenth evil group who has denied me! Well at least I prepared for this, victory will be mine!” He ran out with an evil grin.
“Weird kid” Xigbar said. Then a dark portal appeared, Luxord came out of it. “Someone just blew up all the toilets.” He reported “Just leave it as it is Number 10” Xemnas replied “We’ll get someone to fix it”
“Very well” Luxord said as he disappeared into the dark portal. “Next!”
A man with a green hat entered the room “Imma Luigi” he said “Perfect, a plumber!” Xigbar gladly said.
“You’re hired… as our plumber. Now go fix the toilets!” Xemnas replied in a commanding like voice. The green man gladly went to repair them.

“We’ll never find a member this way!” Xemnas angrily said to the others “It’s not like it’ll suddenly appear out of the blue!” Then Xigbar replied with his normal “As if!”

Hollow Bastion:
“A key that releases hearts…” a boy with brown spiky hair said as he picks up a strange black key…​

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
That was good for a chuckle.

Might wanna watch out for how you set up dialogue though, it gets a bit cluttered at times.

khlover7

I might return
That was good for a chuckle.

Might wanna watch out for how you set up dialogue though, it gets a bit cluttered at times.

Looks like I need some more practice. This Fanfic is planned to have even more humor.

I'm planning to have real world people appear

khlover7

I might return
Chapter 2: Roxas’ Birth
Hollow Bastion:

“Wait! Sora!” Goofy yelled at him. “You’re just wasting your time. If you stab yourself with that, who will seal the keyhole? C’mon this is pointless; her heart is already inside you. This is usually the part in the game where the hero does something very cliché, thus losing some ratings for a game. Just seal the keyhole! Besides, what do you gain from this? Kairi will most likely dump you for someone else. Don’t make the same mistake like other heroes!”
“I’m just doing what it says in this book” Sora replied as he showed him a book that said “Kingdom Hearts Walkthrough”.

In the Real World:
Square Enix:

“I know what you guys are thinking, just let it go. Whatever works with the story…” Nomura said to the whole forums.​

Kingdom Hearts:
Hollow Bastion:​

“Idiot” Donald murmured as Sora stabbed himself. Thus leading to Roxas’ and Namine’s birth, and so on…
The Castle it Never Was:​

“Lord Xemnas! One our cameras, that we’ve placed all over the universe on every world, for no apparent reason, has detected something!” Xaldin reported. Thinking it was nothing important Xemnas replied with a “Give me a few minutes and I’ll be in the security room”. Several minutes later Xemnas went to the room, Saix and Xaldin were there waiting for him. “So what’s up?” Xemnas casually said to his followers. “Look at the screen” Xaldin merely replied. It showed that something or someone appeared in front of the Haunted Mansion in Twilight Town. “How ironic, I will go to him.” Xemnas said in a somewhat evil way.

Twilight Town:​

“Where am I? Who am I…?” a boy in his mid-teens thought to himself. A mysterious dark portal appeared in front of him, a cloaked man came out. As a measure of self-defense he went into a battle stance then a strange light enveloped in his hand, a huge key like sword appeared. “There will be no need for that” the cloaked man said to him. Somehow the boy was able to make it disappear, the man came up to and said; “You seek purpose…, I shall help you.” Floating letters appeared in front of the boy they formed the word “Sora”. The letters began spinning around, then an X appeared, and then the name “Roxas” appeared in front of the newly named boy. Out of the middle of nowhere the cloaked man took of his hood to reveal that he was Xemnas and said “Now join my organization!” Roxas, who was a bit shocked by his response, he replied with “No! I might not know where I am or who I am, but I know better! I’m not going to allow a man that’s twice my age to take me to some mysterious place!” and with that Roxas angrily marched towards the very tiny forest.
Xemnas just stared towards his direction in shock and thought “I‘ll have Axel get him…”

Chapter 3 is coming soon!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back