• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh 358/2 days missing parts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evilspirite_xiv

ok do you all remember the first time we head about member 14 ant the trailer that was displayed in jump festa i think 2007 here it is :

Several Organization XIII members walk in front of Roxas
Xigbar: "Whoops."
Saix stands before Roxas.
In front, you can see a corridor of darkness.

Saix: "Be careful."

Stepping into the corridor, Roxas seemingly warps to Twilight Town.
The mission "Defeat Clock Tower's Darkside!" starts.
A mission is given to defeat 4 bodies of Heartless on the way.

Roxas & Co. defeat the Dark Side
Axel: "Roxas, go on."
Roxas: "Axel..."

Suddenly Heartless attack Roxas from behind.
The 14th member of the Organization attacks the Heartless and wipes them out. The 14th member smiles.
Axel and Roxas both look perplexed.
The 14th member begins to take off their hood..

i watch 358/2 from the start to the last part and i never saw
these cutscene before actually i remembered about when they were discussing pinocchio world it seems that nomura escaped some parts of the story or .....:confused:

A

Audo

Trailers and Demos dont always reflect what appears in the final product.
This is even more clear when you look at old trailers of KHII and see how much was changed.
No game is an exception to this, expect a lot of missing or altered cutscenes when it comes to BBS too.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That's because they were more for the purpose of being trailers.

EDIT: Damn you, Audo.

xgnarmanx

ok do you all remember the first time we head about member 14 ant the trailer that was displayed in jump festa i think 2007 here it is :

Several Organization XIII members walk in front of Roxas
Xigbar: "Whoops."
Saix stands before Roxas.
In front, you can see a corridor of darkness.

Saix: "Be careful."

Stepping into the corridor, Roxas seemingly warps to Twilight Town.
The mission "Defeat Clock Tower's Darkside!" starts.
A mission is given to defeat 4 bodies of Heartless on the way.

Roxas & Co. defeat the Dark Side
Axel: "Roxas, go on."
Roxas: "Axel..."

Suddenly Heartless attack Roxas from behind.
The 14th member of the Organization attacks the Heartless and wipes them out. The 14th member smiles.
Axel and Roxas both look perplexed.
The 14th member begins to take off their hood..

i watch 358/2 from the start to the last part and i did not watch these cutscene before actually i remembered about when they were discussing pinocio world it seems that nomura escaped some parts of the story or .....:confused:

Ok Im not sure how the cut scenes are arranged but are all the cut scenes you watched voice acting?

I know there is a cut scene with text were roxas's keyblade gets knocked out of his hands and xion picks it up and kills a heartless

Edit- lol never mind i guess im wrong

xgnarmanx

There was also that scene between Axel and Saix that was altered. Its sort of their but changed to the two of them talking in the castle instead of outside the Memory Sky Scraper.

when were they talking at mem skyscraper? the english trailer and the old japense one I watched showed them talking in the castle.

evilspirite_xiv

i say yes to lady of shadow abd the scene she is talking about appeared in one of the magazine

{ sorry i have the magazine but i can't upload it :tongue: any way you can check it on any website i will ty to send it}

so the question why did he change it ?

Awards
I also remember seeing magazine screenshots of a full cutscene between Axel and Saix at the base of the Memory Skyscraper that ended up getting cut.

A

Audo

Actually, the talk outside Memory Skyscraper in earlier trailers was about traitors in Castle Oblivion, not what was more important to Axel.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It still links somewhat back to that, doesn't it?

Is Roxas or Organization XIII more important to Axel, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back