• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh 358/2 days lvling help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Ok is it jst me or is lvling up in this game seem impossible? Idk how this happned, but right now im on day 224 and im on lvl 19. I that to fight leechgrave I need to be around lvl 40. So is there any places in days where I can lvl up faster?

LAMEXICH

u can always just get any full mission status report things ( or watever theyre called) you dont have ull levl up and get stuff... thats a good way to kill 2 birds with one stone

Silfarion

How the heck did you play it that you are only lvl 19? I was lvl 30 by then... Anyhow, find a mission (through hologram mission-ing) that has the most enemies recently. Just do that over and over. Can't think of anything else.

UltimaKeybearer

You level up by using by filling up the gauge on the mission review screen and what really helps is if you have the level panel multiplier.

jazumin-chan

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
I hope you're not using level multipliers if you're only level 19 o_O Are you!? I would've died heaps being a lvl 19 that far in the game!
And you can also redeem and buy some level panels in the moogle store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back