• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 358/2 Days Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Do any of you believe that there will be a KH 358/2 Days Final Mix? I personally do. Tell me if you do or not.

State

Awards
Nomura commented on what he would do if he would ever to release an FM version of Days. He said there would be more missions, but I wonder if he refers to add missions to Story Mode, if so, then that would mean some of the skipped days would be playable. ;)

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
another FM thread... or is this the FM version of another FM thread? /bad pun

anyways, when asked if he would make a Final Mix for days he said something along the lines of "IDK, the Engllish voices aren't done yet" (if you don't know FM games always have english voice acting for some reason beyond me.)

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
That'd be interestiong, I just hope they make mroe days playable and a longer more involved plot line, even though the org is supposed to run stealth ops

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
(if you don't know FM games always have english voice acting for some reason beyond me.)

The english voices are technically the original, since Disney is American made. I suppose they wanted to let the Japanese players play the "original version" of the game, and even gave them a ton of extras (special weapons, secret areas, new boss battles), though I don't see the point of holding out on the rest of the world. SE claims that they don't know if FM will be popular outside of Japan, even though millions of people ended up importing and whatnot.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
:D it would be cool...though I dont think this would happen for years. and would obviously be released in japan first.

FM games have only been released in Japan so far. SE claims to have low confidence on FM's popularity outside of Japan, and don't want to waste money if the sales are low.

KiaCoral

FM's would be VERY popular--i mean, isn't it kinda obvious with all the complaints and imports from fans? and it bugs me how all the added scenes don't have any voices! I CAN'T READ JAPANESE!

i don't even have any of them... T.T

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Why on Earth would we get twelve extra days for a game all about three hundred and fifty eight ones...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Especially when about half of the org was irrelevant early on >_>

anyways.
They could bother showing us stuff that happened on Days that were playable before going to ones that weren't. Like what on Earth went on between Xion and Riku when they disappeared together, seeing how, you know, he was the biggest influence on her in the game and the game is basically Xion's plot :\
And that's before we get to the stuff written in the novels that do NOT contradict the canon, like Axel and Roxas releasing Maleficent's crow which eventually leads to her resurrection in KH2.

RoyaleXIII

So Wait
Is Re:CoM considered an FM of CoM?
because they should make RE:Days because it would have better graphics, better gameplay, and then more features

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So Wait
Is Re:CoM considered an FM of CoM?
because they should make RE:Days because it would have better graphics, better gameplay, and then more features

CoM wasn't just on the gameboy, it was in 2D, lacked voices, and was different in game play (basic controls, not just the battle system) than any other KH game released before and since then. It NEEDED a remake.
Days is already 3D and holds true to the gaming standards the series has set up. Nomura himself said a remake was not necessary for it.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
And that's before we get to the stuff written in the novels that do NOT contradict the canon, like Axel and Roxas releasing Maleficent's crow which eventually leads to her resurrection in KH2.

Was this in a secret report? If so, shouldn't it be spoiler tagged as well?

I would go for buying a FM since people in America can essentially buy it online since DS' aren't region oriented....AKA you can other games from other countries on an American DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back