• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 358/2 Days Acting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Developing a game takes time.
They want to make it as good as it possibly can be, that simple.

excactly and what you said that there probably done with the voice for english then I guess that I have nothing to worry about.

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
I'm trying to figure that out myself. My guess is that if it isn't done yet, they will start this coming month. I sent a message to Meaghan Martin in hopes she will talk a little about Namine and if she will take over permanently or if it was just for Re:CoM.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm trying to figure that out myself. My guess is that if it isn't done yet, they will start this coming month. I sent a message to Meaghan Martin in hopes she will talk a little about Namine and if she will take over permanently or if it was just for Re:CoM.

Re: CoM was just basically excuse to introduce the people who will be playing the parts from now on. I actually preferred the new Namine.

I did not like the new Kairi. Perhaps they only used a new Kairi because Kairi's small role in CoM would waste Hayden's time. Although, I bet they just replaced her. Too bad.

Radon

mofo
i hope they didnt replace hayden. it angers me when people are replaced after you get used to their voice.

A

Audo

are all the voices gonna be the same as Re.CoM, and kh2?
Most likely.

Trust me, they've finished. Wouldn't be surprised if they even worked on the Voice Work for Days at the same time as Re:CoM.

Well we do know that Larxene's, Luxord's and Axel's VA's are all returning in Days.
and Zexion's.

i hope they didnt replace hayden. it angers me when people are replaced after you get used to their voice.
Re:CoM shows that they did.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Thanks Audo for all of that thats great to hear that alot of the KH Re CoM people are coming back its good to see them :)

But wait how is there going to be voice acting in the game, or is the only voice in special cutscenes. Because that would be lame if its just like KH COM where the only voice acting was when your character attacks.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
But wait how is there going to be voice acting in the game, or is the only voice in special cutscenes. Because that would be lame if its just like KH COM where the only voice acting was when your character attacks.
You seen the trailers. It will have VAing. And no, it won't be like CoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back