• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Theres already a thread on this. It's called the "Ps3 or Wii"thread....somewhere along those lines.

But other than that.....Ps3.

O

Oberon

Don't double post, and yes 2011 because it is the only logical date.

kh_pimp14

oh i didnt see the threed yah ps 3 but it would be cool on wii cause of the that motion control and stuff u would have to swing it and stuff it would be sweet

KingBlade

by sinspire^
KH-2 Pwnage, there is a edit button. Use it.

As for Kingdom Hearts III is will most likely be for the PlayStation 3 and its release may be sometime in 2010 or 2011. Most people who have been here since, the beginning of KH2 will be in college by than, like me.

As for you have no money, by the time KH3 is close, you can get a job and the price may drop.

Pyro

hmmm i kinda remember in an interview i think normura did say they would make the game for the ps2 and ps3 but i think i'm wrong so i think it will be for the ps3.

Last edited:

the other side

KH3 pre dev will probably start really soon bacuase of the response that kh2 got so im hopin 2008-2010. But its gona be ps3. No questions. S-E loves ps and/or sony so it will be on the ps3, unless the ps3 dies a quick and horrific death because of pricing.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Why would it be on the PS2? Thats to the stupid thing I ever heard. If its on the PS3 than, the graphics would have to be redone if was going to the PS2 as well.

I want it on the PS3, I don't give a crap if, the rest of people want KH3 just because they have no money for the PS3. I want it because I know its best for Kingdom Hearts III. Come on...

We have to enter the next generation for KH3 and its need to be on the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back