• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh 3 ???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lock_On

Not sure, KH2 isn't out so we aren't even sure if the KH series will end in KH2... Nomura DID say that Sora's journey will eventually end...

riku7244

Who Cares About Kh3, I Mean The Wait For Kh2 Is Driveing Me Crazy. I Mean Dont Get Me Wrong I Would Love For Sora To Go On And On. But I Just Want This Next Game To Come Out Soon.

KHandBritney

what about if its over and it will be so boring if it did.Just think if it ended at KH2 all Kh sites would basically be down.This chatroom and forums would be down because there would be nothing left to say and that would be sad and i hope there is a 3rd one.:(

A

Aragorn

if sora goes down, someone will have to continue the story if not sora. no doubt. cause remember, the heartless haven't stopped when ya beat kh and that means it wont end in kh2. Just think for a new hero, someone better than sora, better than riku,sephiroth,cloud and all put together, one who makes them look weak. besides who wants to use sora all the time? i know i dont

JoeysGirl

Aragorn said:
if sora goes down, someone will have to continue the story if not sora. no doubt. cause remember, the heartless haven't stopped when ya beat kh and that means it wont end in kh2. Just think for a new hero, someone better than sora, better than riku,sephiroth,cloud and all put together, one who makes them look weak. besides who wants to use sora all the time? i know i dont

the heartless dont stop wen u beat KH b/c u cant save after u beat the game. if u r talking about them not stopping since they are back in KH2, then maybe at the end of KH2 we will stop em for good.

in a way i wouldnt want KH2 to be the end b/c it would be sad to have to leave the forums and stuff like that... i mean wat would we talk about? but i am also kinda hoping to see the end b/c if it keeps going then i will eventually be too old for it... i mean going off to college and things like that. if it takes like 3-5 years for each one... they will eventually run out of ideas and then it will really blow.

for now i am just gonna wait for KH2 and then see how it all ends (if it ends).

KH3 is too much to worry about! :eek:

A

Aragorn

kh5 will do it, just so they can show sora getting old and him having to pass on his knowledge to a kid or something and then open up a new series. besides they're payed to have new ideas, they dont just sit around all day(thinking)[people sitting there doing nothing."What's for lunch?"]{paperplane flies by})

Henskie

I'm Batman
riku7244 said:
Who Cares About Kh3, I Mean The Wait For Kh2 Is Driveing Me Crazy. I Mean Dont Get Me Wrong I Would Love For Sora To Go On And On. But I Just Want This Next Game To Come Out Soon.
I agree I just want KH 2 to come out and after that it done with then we can talk about KH3

Kira Haro

Unknown
What makes you think people in the UK are right about the May 25th release date?

Focus on what's on hand here, KH2; Not KH3.

Honestly, you just got a brand new toy and now you want a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back