• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh 3 people

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Leonheart

I have been wondering if kh3 takes place before sora's time.(im not saying it will) then who will you team up with, certainly not donald and goofy

Pyro

probably those 3 new characters. or whose knows maybe even xehanort or mickey mouse. that would kool ya know.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>_>..I'm not even going to think if KH3 is before Sora's time...cuz that means no Sora...and that means..Nomura must die...but for the sake of this thread..I'll say maybe the knights...thats all I could think of..

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Have any of you guys considered that the Secret Ending could just be an episode that was shown in the past? What if it was just a cutscene that was before the main game. What if that particular episode was made just so people could understand the past of Keyblade. Then after it was over we continue's Sora's story?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ty Leonheart said:
I didn't say it was in the past i said if it was in the fast who would be your party members

Oh in that case, then I belive that the tall Knight in the middle would be the main character, and the other 2 Knights would be party members. It is the only thing that would make sense.

Ed-Man

Master of Zorp!
I hope that we still play as Sora. If it takes place in the past though, it really depends how far back it is. If it is 10 years in the past, we could maybe have some familiar charaters, but if it is 1000 years back or something, who knows?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Ed-Man said:
I hope that we still play as Sora. If it takes place in the past though, it really depends how far back it is. If it is 10 years in the past, we could maybe have some familiar charaters, but if it is 1000 years back or something, who knows?

It is a what if question. I also belive that the game takes place in the future, and you still play Sora, but yeah, I just found out that it was a what if question.

sephira808

NIGHTMAREQUEEN said:
the knights from the trailer maybe?

i think they r the bad ppl in kh3.wanna know y?wel..this is just my theory.remember when b4 they show all those 3 khights?theres somehing written on the screan.i dun really remember.something about the keyblade master,theres a keyblade master dat will bring peace n theres also a keyblade master dat will bring choas.there will be a keyblade war.so it must be a war betwene keyblade master.its just a theory tho...

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
knowone really has a clue who you will team up with. since all we know is it will take place at a different part of the storyline not after kh2. that's all i heard anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back