What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

  • Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh 2 worlds



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud1414

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
32
Location
my mind
Website
www.totla.biz.ly
well i know that the aladian world is here, the colosuim, underworld, hollow bastion, beasts pallace, trinity town, those r the ones i know now, oh wait the mulan place
 

Cael

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2004
Messages
2,690
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Japan
Website
tinyurl.com
There is no such place as Trinity Town.

Agrabah
Coloseum/Underworld
Fable Countryside/Beast's Castle
Twilight Town
Destiny Islands
Disney Castle
Ancient China
 

DarrcEnigma

New member
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
370
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
34
Location
Ohio
joe said:
just check it out you can find any of the confirmed worlds on pretty much any kh site
You should probably make it a habit not to trust fan sites, actually. Most are just out to make a name for themselves, and if they think they can get away with it, they'll lie to make themselves "look" cool. As for the worlds:

Confirmed worlds:
Ancient/Imperial China
Ancient Greece (Olympus Coliseum & The Underworld)
Agrabah (Palace & Cave of Wonders?)
Destiny Islands (Playground Island & Residential Island)
Disney Castle
Fabled Countryside
Halloween Town (Halloween Town & "Christmas Town")
Hollow Bastion
Twilight Town


Rumored worlds:
Traverse Town
"Dark Islands" (From Deep Dive)
End of the World
Various old worlds (Atlantica, Neverland, etc.)
 

Rikuroxmysox18

New member
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
31
Location
Turn around...............BOO!
DarrcEnigma said:
You should probably make it a habit not to trust fan sites, actually. Most are just out to make a name for themselves, and if they think they can get away with it, they'll lie to make themselves "look" cool. As for the worlds:

Confirmed worlds:
Ancient/Imperial China
Ancient Greece (Olympus Coliseum & The Underworld)
Agrabah (Palace & Cave of Wonders?)
Destiny Islands (Playground Island & Residential Island)
Disney Castle
Fabled Countryside
Halloween Town (Halloween Town & "Christmas Town")
Hollow Bastion
Twilight Town


Rumored worlds:
Traverse Town
"Dark Islands" (From Deep Dive)
End of the World
Various old worlds (Atlantica, Neverland, etc.)

I didn't know that the Dark Islands and Traverse town was rumored to be in kh2?? That would be kool if the Dark Islands were in KH2, that would be something different.
 

DarrcEnigma

New member
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
370
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
34
Location
Ohio
Rikuroxmysox18 said:
I didn't know that the Dark Islands and Traverse town was rumored to be in kh2?? That would be kool if the Dark Islands were in KH2, that would be something different.
Indeed, they are -- or at least were, at one point in time. They're also the only "confirmed" rumor worlds, as they weren't just listed as a hopeful world by a silly n00b/newb like Toy Story and carried on from there.

Traverse Town (In addition to Twilight Town.) was originally rumored to be in a demo that was going to be displayed at E3 2003, I believe. The demo never surfaced, however, and Traverse Town has never been mentioned again. The demo finally showed up a few months ago -- it contained Ancient Greece and Fabled Countryside as opposed to Traverse Town and Twilight Town, however.

As for the "Dark Islands," it was shown at the beginning of the Tokyo Game Show 2003 trailer -- it was just a clip taken from Deep Dive and added to the trailer by Square Enix, but nevertheless, it was added. They've never shown an in-game version of it, though, so it can't be considered "confirmed." Well, unless you listen to people who believe that one of the Keyhole scenes from the Kingdom Hearts II trailers took place there. But, whatever.
 

Rikuroxmysox18

New member
Joined
Nov 20, 2004
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
31
Location
Turn around...............BOO!
DarrcEnigma said:
Indeed, they are -- or at least were, at one point in time. They're also the only "confirmed" rumor worlds, as they weren't just listed as a hopeful world by a silly n00b/newb like Toy Story and carried on from there.

Traverse Town (In addition to Twilight Town.) was originally rumored to be in a demo that was going to be displayed at E3 2003, I believe. The demo never surfaced, however, and Traverse Town has never been mentioned again. The demo finally showed up a few months ago -- it contained Ancient Greece and Fabled Countryside as opposed to Traverse Town and Twilight Town, however.

As for the "Dark Islands," it was shown at the beginning of the Tokyo Game Show 2003 trailer -- it was just a clip taken from Deep Dive and added to the trailer by Square Enix, but nevertheless, it was added. They've never shown an in-game version of it, though, so it can't be considered "confirmed." Well, unless you listen to people who believe that one of the Keyhole scenes from the Kingdom Hearts II trailers took place there. But, whatever.

OOO. Thanx for the info. If Traverse Town does return, I wonder what role it would play?? Same with the Dark Islands if it is in the game....hm...
 

thelastdoor

New member
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
30
that means no more merlin or poo...NOOOOOO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 

DarrcEnigma

New member
Joined
Jun 22, 2004
Messages
370
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
34
Location
Ohio
oppositearmor said:
what?! traverse town is not a confirmed world, squareenix should put it in. Where would you buy your items? ok, in kh there's a guy in agrabah that sells stuff, but he's only there for a short time.
Whether Traverse Town is in the game or not, the main shops for the game -- considering there are any -- would likely be in Twilight Town. Or at least, it seems like the best one to use out of the worlds shown so far.

It should be noted that Merlin and Pooh didn't come from Traverse Town. Merlin came from a currently un-named world, and Pooh lives in the 100 Acre Woods' book. So, either or both could potentially show up in Kingdom Hearts II. Merlin's home world probably has a better chance than 100 Acre Woods, though.
 

evil_heartless

New member
Joined
Dec 31, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
0
i think if traverse town was in it again, they could add like a fourth district.
they should make like an altlantic 2 world, with ursulas sister morgana as the boss
 

Lisafer

New member
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Website
www.xanga.com
Aw, was Pooh really so bad? I considered him the only respite to endless battles of which I cut through like a +6 sword.

I believe The Black Cauldron is another confirmed world, but that could be just another fanboy-induced rumor.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Top