• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2 worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
VOID

how many worlds are going to be in KH 2? will it be the same amount as KH 1? i think that it will have most of the same worlds, but there will also be a lot more new ones, so there's probably more worlds in KH 2. i'm not sure though, so that's why i'm asking the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
it will be more than kh1 whats with all your threads? it's 2.5 times longer. They said all kh1 worlds are coming back but i don't think traverse town or monstro! (worlds confirmed)- atlantica, hollowbastion, disneycastle, agragbah , twilight town, halloween town, collesieum underworld, mulan world, beauty and the beast, pirates of the carribean, deep dive, steamboatwille, and so on here are (Romur worlds)- robin hood, blackcauldron, sword in the stone, lion king, there are some more (unconfirmed) -wonderland, deepjungle, end of the world and more!

Last edited:

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
sorixed said:
it will be more than kh1 whats with all your threads? it's 2.5 times longer. They said all kh1 worlds are coming back but i don't think traverse town or monstro! here it is atlantica, hollowbastion, disneycastle, agragbah , twilight town, halloween town, collesieum underworld, mulan world, beauty and the beast, pirates of the carribean, deep dive, steamboatwille, and so on here are (Romur worlds)- robin hood, blackcauldron, sword in the stone, lion king, there are some more (unconfirmed) -wonderland, deepjungle, and more!
thats what i heard too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back