• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2 Sora Cosplay??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas180

Hello Good people of KHI .

I am wondering where is a good instuction site on how to make kh2 sora's costume I have made 2 kingdom keys and I need an outfit to go along w/ it. I'd rather make it than buy it. I already have the gloves and necklace from cosplay magic just need the shirt jacket and shorts materials i really don't care about the shoes

-Thanks in advance Roxas180

P.S.: I did not know where else to post this thread i was gonna powst it in the forum insanity but it really isen't a silly/outragious question or is it

trixchasin

if you do a search on youtube,
you'll find a lot of KH cosplayers,
some really good ones too,
my advice is to contact them.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You could buy your own, here's a great place called Cosplay Magic.
Also Cosplay.com where you can find various cosplay pics, but general info you might want to get from Deviant art.com, there are plenty of people there that have some sort of info.

If all else fails, does anyone here cosplay?

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
I cosplay, but I've never cosplayed as a KH character, all i've cosplyed as is, Dark Link, (when I was reallllly little) yugi, a couple years ago I cosplayed as goku. and i'm planning to go as, either L, AL, or me and my friends were going to go as organization members this year. my advice would be, just get really baggy shorts and red cloth for the pockets and a zipper, and sew them together and you have the pants, and for the shirt, like TWILIGHT DUST said, just cut the sleeves short for a black hooodie and find som metal and try to attach it to the shoulders and you have everything you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back