• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh 2 Final mix + and Ultimania

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont get it
what are you trying to ask?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
i dont get it
what are you trying to ask?

I second this.

I don't get what you're asking, but maybe that is because your typing skills seem to suck.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
He seems to be asking if the Ultimania is worth importing.

In regards to that, it's kinda your call; you won't be able to read any of it (there are plenty of translations for the interviews inside, though), but it has some nice concept art and such. I'd only really get it if you're a very hardcore fan.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
its worth it dude i have it its amazing lol well idk i just like going back and fighting digital larxene and siax ;D

Lexeon

Yeah, like previously stated, the Ultimania is a good thing to have if you truly are devoted to KH. And as for details on FM+, it has a lot. Including new cutscenes, 18-19 new boss battles (I believe not sure how acurate), Mushroom XIII, and of course the BBS secret Ending, along with new items, synthesis Recipes, and Keyblades. (And RE:CoM Japanese Ver.) Hope that's what you were looking for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back