• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer

This must be my favorite part of the trailer.

"Shouldn't we... like... do something to avoid the shitstorm"

"... Not possible"

eRwXzei.jpg
Black Coat be like: I'm Superman ya bish

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

That is the Fire Raid link style Riku has, when linking with Fire-related Dream Eaters. I rechecked my DDD 3DS game, liked with my Tatsu Blaze and yup, that's it. The finisher of that style looks like he's dual-wielding, but actually there are just silhouettes of the Kingdom Key being hurled at the enemies, plus his equipped Keyblade (Divewing in the trailer) while being on fayaaaah, fire I mean

so, nothing new on that

Wow, good, fast checking. I honestly didn't expect to see anything new from 3D in the trailer at all, if there is anything. I'd think they would just save that as a surprise for the full game, again if it exists at all.

redcrown

Awards

That is the Fire Raid link style Riku has, when linking with Fire-related Dream Eaters. I rechecked my DDD 3DS game, liked with my Tatsu Blaze and yup, that's it. The finisher of that style looks like he's dual-wielding, but actually there are just silhouettes of the Kingdom Key being hurled at the enemies, plus his equipped Keyblade (Divewing in the trailer) while being on fayaaaah, fire I mean

so, nothing new on that

Wait, Riku threw a a silhouette of the Kingdom key coated in fire during his fire link attack? I completely missed that.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

This must be my favorite part of the trailer.

"Shouldn't we... like... do something to avoid the shitstorm"

"... Not possible"

eRwXzei.jpg

HONESTLY, I was reminded of Deadpool because of that attitude, such a wrong association but I couldn't help it xD
whatta plot-twist (or specualtion-twist) it would be to find out that the first Black Coat and the second Black Coat are actually one and the same person, but with some kind of dual personality...

did you guys see Xemnas' smug face when Sora was talking to him? It was annoying lol

Oh I actually loved that one, mm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) thanks for reminding me, it was perf

****Editting the reply here because I wanna reply to redcrown and Grizzly but don't wanna double-post*******
Wait, Riku threw a a silhouette of the Kingdom key coated in fire during his fire link attack? I completely missed that.

It was always like that, yup. A nice perhaps symbollic, perhaps not symbollic touch~

Wow, good, fast checking. I honestly didn't expect to see anything new from 3D in the trailer at all, if there is anything. I'd think they would just save that as a surprise for the full game, again if it exists at all.

Yeah, except for the fact that the graphics look MAJESTIC, I also expect HD DDD to have little to no new elements added. That's it for an already fully-planned and done game that is tranfered to a new console. The mechanics will change of course but the rest, not likely imo. DDD was one heck of a complete game. Also I SO missed this kind of threads and reactions to trailers and participating in stuff and ahhh ; w ; darn you, art university

Last edited:

appleboy82791

Awards

Is it me or did this trailer just confirm several aspects of the Rebirth theory? Mainly, the 4 sides of the conflict and how the 6th apprentice is Xehanort.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Black Coat be like: I'm Superman ya bish

It's somewhat obvious that black coaty there is enjoying everything that happens waay too much, lol.

---

The idea of him(her? Damn, I hate having no sound) being a schizophrenic person with differing personalities does sound somewhat intriguing I admit, but who knows maybe there are two hearts in the body that wears this coat and who is in control may change over the course of Back Cover itself or maybe even several times depending on circumstances.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com

I already love Vulpeus, I dislike Leopardus, I'm not sure about Ursus, I'm conflicted with Unicornis (Did I choose wrong? Will I fall to darkness?), and I don't think I have an opinion about Anguis yet. BUT I LOVE THE SIXTH FORETELLER ALREADY!!!

Unicornis: So, um...shouldn't we stop this?

Sixth: NAAAAAAAAAAAH

Oathkeyper97

That moment you realize the man in the black coat was holding a dandelion...

kaidoku123

HONESTLY, I was reminded of Deadpool because of that attitude, such a wrong association but I couldn't help it xD
whatta plot-twist (or specualtion-twist) it would be to find out that the first Black Coat and the second Black Coat are actually one and the same person, but with some kind of dual personality...

Oh I actually loved that one, mm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) thanks for reminding me, it was perf

****Editting the reply here because I wanna reply to redcrown but don't wanna double-post*******

It was always like that, yup. A nice perhaps symbollic, perhaps not symbollic touch~

Have You NOT read my post about the Japanese Trailer? They are BOTH the Same People. The Voice Actor for the English confused me So I watched the Japanese... they both sound like Tomokazu Sugita!

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

And here I wondered why Ava's speech is already translated in Unchained, to show some of it in this trailer of course. For everyone who's interested:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, you should already practice that it will only be Ephemer from now on, the "a" was cut in the translation.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

That moment you realize the man in the black coat was holding a dandelion...

That is DEFINITELY not a dandelion, from what I see it's a daisy, that type of daisy with a rich amount of petals. Also its size is just like a daisy, dandelions are bigger. Daisy all the way

Have You NOT read my post about the Japanese Trailer? They are BOTH the Same People. The Voice Actor for the English confused me So I watched the Japanese... they both sound like Tomokazu Sugita!

Chill, man. I have read your reply but in the English trailer the voices simply are different. And none of us, at this point, with this little knowledge about the new trailer, holds universal truth about it, we're all discussing and speculating. Anything might prove right or wrong in the end. This is KH after all

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

did you guys see Xemnas' smug face when Sora was talking to him? It was annoying lol
Indeeeeeed

tumblr_o8gh6qZ4Ee1qkjik5o1_540.jpg

And Casual Coaty just wants to watch the world burn. I love him already. :D

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

And here I wondered why Ava's speech is already translated in Unchained, to show some of it in this trailer of course. For everyone who's interested:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, you should already practice that it will only be Ephemer from now on, the "a" was cut in the translation.
uh, do you have sources on this?

RevenantMemory

There's a close up view of the zipper of the black coat guy

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

What. Why did they cut the 'a'? That's so bizarre lol

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

There's a close up view of the zipper of the black coat guy

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Whoa, nice find!

Er... which Coat Guy is this? The one who held the dandelions or the one that doesn't give af about the apocalypse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back