• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer

A5YSmeA.jpg

Invasion of the shadows! (aka the giant Shadow-Monster after Reflect)

Awards

The Japanese trailer has an extra little gameplay element missing from the English trailer.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EchoFringe49

So Aqua was just hallucinating terra, right? There's no crazy plot reasons for why he'd be in the ROD?

Awards

So Aqua was just hallucinating terra, right? There's no crazy plot reasons for why he'd be in the ROD?

Lol well none of us can give you a definite answer. Just have to wait and see..

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Looks like Back Cover's gonna be even better than I thought. It looks damn gorgeous, every bit of it. Also, EPHEMERA. CHIRITHY. And the guy in the black coat sounds pretty young to be a "master of masters," doesn't he?

I don't believe the guy in the black coat was ever meant to be the Master of Masters, was he? Or is that a fan theory I've completely missed out on? Cause Chirithy said the MoM disappeared right after he gave the Super Animal Bros their books of prophecy.

SPEAKING OF VOICES. Looks like these guys won't be following the Rebirth Theory to the letter, because the Foretellers all sound distinctly different from our current protagonist crew. Excellent!

Praise the Lord, amirite?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

So can we discuss how I am irritated they are just putting static HD renders in the HP boxes instead of having them move now? Like, if its too hard to have them move I would prefer to go back to drawn art then. Not this middle ground lol.

It was a similar scene and the same voice clip from BBS so that seems likely.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

Anyone notice the little scroll bar? Me thinks we will be having more shortcut spells this time!

Took them long enough. Never got why they weren't more versatile with the shortcuts.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Anyone notice the little scroll bar? Me thinks we will be having more shortcut spells this time!
Yeah, I already talked about that when we got the KH3 Trailer. I think that's what Nomura meant when he said "hybrid".

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

I don't believe the guy in the black coat was ever meant to be the Master of Masters, was he?
Nomura has been translated as saying he is, anyway.

But it looks to me that there is actually two different people in the Black Coat, if we assume the person speaking at first is one of them, then the one in the scene with Ira is different?

Awards

Hold up, I thought the black coat dude was the 6th Foreteller...

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Did the Rebirth theory include the re-use of the "reincarnation" character's voices for the past Foretellers? I mean, perhaps I missed that details out, but even so I don't think the Foretellers must have similar/the same voices as their reincarnations to actually be connected in a way to them. For the connection between Ursus and Anguis, the resemblance to Terra and Aqua is striking, also because they are shown fighting and saying heavily similar lines (in terms of feeling and way of thinking)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Was he spying on Vulpeus? Following her? Meeting her there by chance? It seems Vulpeus followed Chirithy perhaps to find something, but it could also be that Leopardos already found it first or something similar to this kind of situation

And Audo is right; listening carefully to the voices, one can notice that the first Black Coat has a deeper voice, while the other Black Coat has a younger, more "playful" voice let's say, and also a different stance and vibe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back