• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
The deep voice and the silly voice are the same person. It is very obvious in Japanese.

I thought so too. But then I heard a theory saying the first guy was the Master of Masters, and the "Nah" guy was the Sixth Foreteller. I thought that was more plausible because of the differences in their voices.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought so too. But then I heard a theory saying the first guy was the Master of Masters, and the "Nah" guy was the Sixth Foreteller. I thought that was more plausible because of the differences in their voices.

In Japanese when the guy responds to Ira, he sounds like an old silly man.

[video=youtube;__sEgqQ_E28]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__sEgqQ_E28[/video]

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
if you listen closely all of his lines sound like chris evans doing different tones

Sdog

Awards
Was thinking that the whole time. Honestly hoping 0.2 can get closer to that by release as well.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I read some people say that Maleficent will be the boss of the Castle of Dreams world? Would that make sense? I thought she got Cinderella and then brought heartless to over-run the world and left before it was completely devoured. I don't think Maleficent has the power to travel from the realm of light to the realm of darkness. I would love to fight Maleficent again, especially in an updated system, but I feel like it will probably be a pure-blood heartless. Also, if Aqua beats Maleficent then how did she get Cinderella?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I read some people say that Maleficent will be the boss of the Castle of Dreams world? Would that make sense? I thought she got Cinderella and then brought heartless to over-run the world and left before it was completely devoured. I don't think Maleficent has the power to travel from the realm of light to the realm of darkness. I would love to fight Maleficent again, especially in an updated system, but I feel like it will probably be a pure-blood heartless. Also, if Aqua beats Maleficent then how did she get Cinderella?

I think the idea people had was referring to how Vexen said in CoM that Maleficent was in the Realm of Darkness after her "death"

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer, Coming December

I got you now. I was confused because your post was about how you were happy but then hoping it was't linear xD

tumblr_my5ieitbrq1sewiyco1_500.gif

Phew. At times I am terrible at explaining my own thoughts.

Going back to the trailer, I think that when Aqua blocks the Heartless swarm, it breaks down. It`s nice that the we are gong back to the style where you have to read your enemies movements, and then block at the right time to open them up for an counter attack. I think DDD did not have a lot of that, so I am glad that it seems that we are returning to it. I remember reading that Nomura said in a interview during last year`s E3 that the timing of the attacks and etc.. will be important.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think the idea people had was referring to how Vexen said in CoM that Maleficent was in the Realm of Darkness after her "death"

Oh right. I forgot if it was ever mentioned when 0.2 will take place in the time-line in regards to Sora's story. I thought it was right when Aqua found Castle of Dreams in the Realm of Darkness, which would be pretty soon after Maleficent took Cinderella.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Oh right. I forgot if it was ever mentioned when 0.2 will take place in the time-line in regards to Sora's story. I thought it was right when Aqua found Castle of Dreams in the Realm of Darkness, which would be pretty soon after Maleficent took Cinderella.

Says who? Aqua was wandering in the Realm of Darkness for a dozen years, she could have stumbled across that castle at any point before the conclusion of KH1. And - likely, it was just before the conclusion of KH1 when Mickey was in the realm of Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back