• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 10th Anniversary Celebration?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnlockedMemories

2012 is Kingdom Hearts' 10th anniversary, and Nomura says he wants to do something to celebrate.

In my opinion, I think he'll be remastering the games. Whether it be the Final Mixes, or the originals. Releasing KH1 and KH2 Final Mixes on the Ps3 with updated Graphics, and possibly even MORE bonus content?

I can live with that.

How do you guys think the 10th anniversary will be celebrated? He already stated KH3 will not be out by then, by the way.

jonXjon

I already bought KH1 and KH2 final mix and beat them. But a PS3 version of KH1 FM and KH2FM (maybe Re:CoM?) Would be cool.

Pratiko

Awards
Just go the GoW way. Everyone will love it, and people who played Days/re:Coded/BbS can be satisfied aswell.

Make a 10th annniversary pack for PS2. KH1 Final Mix and Re:CoM on one disc KHII Final Mix on one disc. Re:Coded and Days on one disc and BBS on one disc.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
what did he do for the final fantasy 7 10th year aniversary?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I remember a thread about this already...
Anyway, I don't think we'll get anything that nice. But that would be awesome.

Gram

Banned
Awards
theres already a thread on this butt whatever.

i'd hope he puts a comiplation of kh1/kh2 (plus recom i guess) on the ps3.
tho i'd rather him make bbs for ps3 :D
or possibly a days remake (gods knows it needs it)

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
KH3D will be the celebration, I bet. I can't really see them going too far out of their way for this.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Idk....i doubt it. Nomura said he wanted to do something else. maybe kh3d will release in 2012 but not be part of the celebration

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Idk....i doubt it. Nomura said he wanted to do something else. maybe kh3d will release in 2012 but not be part of the celebration
all he said was that he wanted to do "something". Releasing a game then is "something".

Allister Rose

French Lover
all he said was that he wanted to do "something". Releasing a game then is "something".
I know that but, it seems like if kh3d had more potential to being 10th anniversary, then his sentenced would've been structured differently, or not said at all. I think he was referring to something else other than 3d.

UnlockedMemories

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Crisis core was made for the tenth anniversary.

well the crisis core of kingdom hearts is birth by sleep which we now have.
mabey we could get a movie, mabey on the events beteen bbs and kh1 which would be the (mickey status as a master- his journey into the dark realm- the destruction of radiat garen and then the -conqering/transfromation to hallow bastion b maleficent-) the only problem is that they would not have a chracter to focus/ see there eyes
or mabet just days on a sony console of some sort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back