• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well wasn't that "made-up thing" saying that someone from Disney's US staff stated that March 2013 thing? If so, then that would mean that the game would probably come out earlier than March 2013 in Japan (I know so many people want the games to come out simultaneously, but I doubt it'll happen. I was shocked TWEWY -Solo Remix- got released simultaneously and that is a downloadable game...) Anyways, if Japan gets it first (which will probably happen) then I thought it would be weird for a US date to be speculated while a Japanese date is so vague with "2013." That probably sounds really confusing lol, sorry if it does xP
Woah. Incorrect facts around. Lets break this down in a little segment I like to call...
*jingle*
Chaser's Fact Fixing Fun Feature.

Well wasn't that "made-up thing" saying that someone from Disney's US staff stated that March 2013 thing?
No. All a Disney rep said was:
"We start the year right out with a big title Epic Mickey 2, and another big title that hasn’t been announced yet, but coming mid-year".
The first place where "March" was mentioned was on this website, and I checked their sources and none of them mention march either.

If so, then that would mean that the game would probably come out earlier than March 2013 in Japan (I know so many people want the games to come out simultaneously, but I doubt it'll happen. I was shocked TWEWY -Solo Remix- got released simultaneously and that is a downloadable game...)
Not necessarily the case since Nomura has been pushing lately to try and get his game be simultaneous. Well, at least he wants Versus to be.

Anyways, if Japan gets it first (which will probably happen) then I thought it would be weird for a US date to be speculated while a Japanese date is so vague with "2013." That probably sounds really confusing lol, sorry if it does xP
People will always speculate from the slightest bit of information, even information that is false or doesn't exist.

Anyways, I know the body probably didn't live up to the title, but this episode of Chaser's Fact Fixing Fun Feature ​was a hit in the Korean market! No matter what you say!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Having notice Sora's "robot" a long time ago somehow makes me feel smart. Or at least observant lol.

He also has large fishing spears and a tribal mask, the latter of which has a cameo in Ven's room but I think was there before he even moved in. Which we will see IN HDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think he only had like, one. It was somewhere on his desk if I recall right.

Edit: Oh wait, he has two masks as far as I can see. We really should see more of his room in future games, it's fun to look at.

world02%20-%20di05.jpg

Last edited:

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I know that in the concept art of his room there are three. I couldn't find any in game pics of his room on google and I'm not gonna start a new file to find out. I can take your word on it since it doesn't matter too much.

EDIT: two not three, my quick glance had counted that piece of whatever w/ the stars on it as a mask.
We both win

Last edited:

asauchiha

of all the games that got HD remix this is the only one that actually deserves it. and forgive my greedy self for sayin this but i wanted part 2 in HD also. dont get me wrong tho having KH1, Re:CoM, and 358/2 is great I guess KH2 will be on the next HD remake along with BBS and maybe re:coded.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
of all the games that got HD remix this is the only one that actually deserves it. and forgive my greedy self for sayin this but i wanted part 2 in HD also. dont get me wrong tho having KH1, Re:CoM, and 358/2 is great I guess KH2 will be on the next HD remake along with BBS and maybe re:coded.

It's easy to confuse remasters with remakes. This is simply a remaster.

Zter

Looks exactly the same. It's not like you can improve on the graphics. Just improve the gameplay and that's all you need.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Looks exactly the same. It's not like you can improve on the graphics. Just improve the gameplay and that's all you need.
They're gonna improve the quality.
Anyways, thats enough out of you big fella.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I guess you missed the graphical improvements. They have changed quite a bit.

"It's not like you can improve on the graphics"

I don't even know how you typed that with a straight face.

Decrith

To be honest, when I first looked at it, I really thought it looked the same, but I'm glad you guys pointed out how different it looks. Although I really wasn't sure what to expect from the HD version of KH (before I saw the trailer) since its very cartoony. I think I was expecting something that looks like FF13 (more realistic) I guess, more realistic, but then I guess it might look weird for the Disney Characters.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
To be honest, when I first looked at it, I really thought it looked the same, but I'm glad you guys pointed out how different it looks. Although I really wasn't sure what to expect from the HD version of KH (before I saw the trailer) since its very cartoony. I think I was expecting something that looks like FF13 (more realistic) I guess, more realistic, but then I guess it might look weird for the Disney Characters.
359px-SoraDonaldGoofyHug.jpg

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Yeah I don't think that anything looks wrong/bad/weird about Goofy and Donald there, so yeah do it do it do it

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
CGI disney characters have been done before. And if Square isn't up to that task then they can always bring official Disney CGI artists. I don't know how economically feasible that is though

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
yeah, even though it's an odd mixture, you can kinda get used to the CGI look for MDG. But they'll definitely have to experiment with the Disney worlds and those specific styles a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back