• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLeen

Awards
Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released!

Aa!!!!! So excited!

I'm likin' the 358/2 Days cutscene. Everything looks so clean and flowy. Axel sure does move a lot:3

Decrith

Well I can definitely see the DS vs PS3 thing (I'll say "lol" so you know I laughed). But man oh man, Xion looks so cute ;)

EDIT: Is it humanly possible to have black hair and blue eyes? I don't think I've met anyone.

kingofgame981

Awards

I'll save my money for a PS3. ;___;
I wish they will make a collector's edition. TAT

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm shocked they are putting this much attention into Days at all ;A; It makes me happy (even if I hate Days to the ends of the planet and back, but at the same time it is small things like their convos that warm my heart and ;A; and all of the stupid, funny stuff in Days)

I love you, Master Spockanort! So much detail put into this! I want to watch all of these cutscenes on my TV! <3

<3 No problem~

YES! We all must watch on our TVs. Xion's theme will all make us cry 10x more than it usually does xD

Well I can definitely see the DS vs PS3 thing (I'll say "lol" so you know I laughed). But man oh man, Xion looks so cute ;)

EDIT: Is it humanly possible to have black hair and blue eyes? I don't think I've met anyone.

Yes, it is very much possible. I knew somebody in elementary school who had black hair and pretty frosty blue eyes xD

kingofgame981

Awards

YES! We all must watch on our TVs. Xion's theme will all make us cry 10x more than it usually does xD
I don't usually listen to Xion's theme. But after this, I don't know what to say.
So much emotions right know.

collector's edition with a nomura artbook pls
A sketch of his face on the first page.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Everyone go to the main site and look at the picture of Xion.

LOOK AT IT.

Miminezz

I'm shocked they are putting this much attention into Days at all ;A; It makes me happy (even if I hate Days to the ends of the planet and back, but at the same time it is small things like their convos that warm my heart and ;A; and all of the stupid, funny stuff in Days)
<3 No problem~

The biggest problem that Days had was the writing, imho. Otherwise I found it mildly entertaining because of some of the scenes. Oh god, just hearing her theme in this trailer had me bawling like a little girl. ;>n<;

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

While I have played KH1FM, Re:CoM and KH2FM+ on pcsx2 with HD graphics(5x native res), my monitor being able to display Full HD as well, i will still give this a go!

As a result, however, the quality didn't surprise me as much. I am far more excited for the Days cutscenes than KH1FM & Re:CoM, just as i would be if they released a HD remix with BBS included!
I do like the extra detail they put in, nonetheless (when the islands are being destroyed, for example).

I wonder if they will re-voice Sora or Ansem SoD in the english dub. Part of the magic of the original was child Sora's voice and, of course, Billy Zane as ASoD.

kingofgame981

Awards

The biggest problem that Days had was the writing, imho. Otherwise I found it mildly entertaining because of some of the scenes. Oh god, just hearing her theme in this trailer had me bawling like a little girl. ;>n<;

Leave that problem a side and enjoy the show. (´・ω・`)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

The biggest problem that Days had was the writing, imho.
The writing was some of the most hilarious in Kingdom Hearts.
Larxene: What are you looking at? ...Oh, dream on. It's not gonna happen, pipsqueak.
Demyx: Man, why's Larxene gotta be such a witch?

TepidShark

Awards

Good eyes!
420821_4449646041366_855679915_n.jpg

Zephy: It says Ars Arcanum

If they are going through all this trouble to tweak systems in Kingdom Hearts 1 they in theory should be able to put the camera on the right analog stick, right?

Last edited:

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards

I keep hearing people talking about changing Sora's voice. Why would they do that?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

If they are going through all this trouble to tweak systems in Kingdom Hearts 1 they in theory should be able to put the camera on the right analog stick, right?

Yeah, and I think that is what we all are hoping for. I can't stand using shoulder buttons anymore. xD

I keep hearing people talking about changing Sora's voice. Why would they do that?

Like a new voice actor or redub in English?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

We hope.

It was changed?

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards

I've not read the post's before this one, but OMG did you see the command menu? There were only three options, and I assume the little reaction command that popped up is how you activate the special attacks (ragnarok, for example). How exciting! :D
And Ansem's eyes in that final scene... lol, just wow. xD

Miminezz

The writing was some of the most hilarious in Kingdom Hearts.
Larxene: What are you looking at? ...Oh, dream on. It's not gonna happen, pipsqueak.
Demyx: Man, why's Larxene gotta be such a witch?

I meant the story writing...it was all over the place and full of plot holes and...nevermind. But I did say that I loved some of the cutscenes and some of the dialogue is awesome.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Due to the new KH1FM content and the drastic change in HJO's voice over the last decade, people are wondering if they would have him redub his lines for the sake of fluidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back