• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyslinger Trophy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm planning to unlock the Secret Episode for BBSFM on Standard. I've gotten all the stickers for every of the characters in the game and I have unlocked the Final Episode. I haven't gotten a 100% if that's what's needed for the Secret Episode.

What's left for me to do (unless I have to get a 100%) is to get the Keyslinger Trophy... only I have no quicker way to get it. Do any of you recommend any kind of strategy to defeat more Unversed? I've defeated 3,700 enemies so far and I'm on the Final Episode.

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
As many times as it takes to get to 9999, of course.

You might as well shoot for anything else you might not have unlocked at this point. Arena challenges and the like. Bear in mind that that 9999 counts across all three folders - Terra, Aqua and Ven.

Does anyone know if Challenge Unversed count for things like this? Destroying Lone Runners in the Castle of Dreams, or what have you, might be faster than the arena?

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
If you plan to get through the Mirage Arena, I think that enough would give you a great number of defeated enemies and you'd also not get bored. Perhaps only frustrated xD
In my case, I reached the number with Aqua's story alone... Then again, I was on Critical level 1 so I retried lots of time (screw you, Iron Imprisoners!)

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hmm, if the Unversed defeated in the Unverse challenge mission do count, there is good one in Olympus. It is the one with a large bunch of those little Unversed.
[video=youtube;HEByshzRJ9g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEByshzRJ9g[/video]

The goal of the mission is to kill 300 them under 30 seconds. I was able to level up my finishers by doing this mission, so I presume this also counts towards the Keyslinger trophy.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for the tips everyone! Especially you, Hemmo. That helped me a lot!

EDIT: Spoke too soon? When beating the FE again to check my count, it only increased a little.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back