• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyholes in the Realm of Darkness...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I'm curious; As far as we know, there is always Keyholes in the Realm of Light within worlds that we have visited, but we don't know much about keyholes in the Realm of Darkness.

Could it be possible for Keyholes in the Realm of Darkness to be there? I don't think or know we ever found out, but if anyone knows, that would be great. If not, well, that's a question I would like to know. I mean, King Mickey and Riku and Aqua has been traveling in the Realm of Darkness for a while, surely they would have piped up about it.

Again, it would be nice to know about it.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Well, from what we've seen of the RoD, the worlds lost to the darkness end up residing there until they are saved. So the worlds probly come and go, with Sora and co in charge :3

Aqua would probly know the most, though...Maybe this "Key to Return Hearts" has something to do with the WORLDS we'll see in KH3? Maybe they will restore old worlds, and travel to the realm of darkness to unlock these special "keyholes." I've a feeling that the RoD will be tied in with the final world of the game, anyway. This is a VERY credible question, when you think about it!

Does the RoD gain it's strength and size by being opposite of the RoL? If so, It would be like a seesaw. There are probly HUNDREDS of worlds that have fallen to darkness in the past, that we have yet to know of. Aqua may hold vital information regarding Xehanort's plans, too. There may be "Windows/Mirrors" in the RoD that show things about the RoL, just like how the opposite is also true. Maybe those keyholes will unlock safe pathways to travel?

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Given that we've only ever seen glimpses and very little at all of the dark realm, it's impossible to say whether it has keyholes or not. We're not even sure if it consists of multiple worlds like the RoL or not really.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Maybe it's just all darkness. With none of the worlds there accsissible. Therfore, maybe not.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe it's just all darkness. With none of the worlds there accsissible. Therfore, maybe not.

Except in "A fragmentary passage" aka "Blank Points"/"Birth By Sleep volume II", Aqua finds her way to the Castle of Dreams within the Realm of Darkness, so worlds are definitely accessible.

Roxie1563

Awards
It would be nice to know more about it, though.. Maybe, perhaps Kingdom Hearts 3 could explore that more with Sora having to save Aqua to open the door to the Chamber of Awakening to give back Ven's heart to it's body.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
It would be nice to know more about it, though.. Maybe, perhaps Kingdom Hearts 3 could explore that more with Sora having to save Aqua to open the door to the Chamber of Awakening to give back Ven's heart to it's body.
Maybe they'll have to find a keyhole to get out of the RoD. It's something to think about, but we can't quite be sure.

State

Awards
I've a feeling that the RoD will be tied in with the final world of the game,
Of course it will, seeing as how Kingdom Hearts is in the Realm of Darkness and, when the twenty piece of the Xblade collide, said weapon will appear and Xehanort will use it to summon Kingdom Hearts, link himself with it and the last battle should take place inside the Dark Realm.

Roxie1563

Awards
Of course it will, seeing as how Kingdom Hearts is in the Realm of Darkness and, when the twenty piece of the Xblade collide, said weapon will appear and Xehanort will use it to summon Kingdom Hearts, link himself with it and the last battle should take place inside the Dark Realm.

That's an interesting thought, State.. And you could be right.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
That is, of couse, if he succeeds.

Roxie1563

Awards
Well, if he does accomplish it, Sora and co. will have failed. And if they fail, who's going to be the one holding that x-blade?

Sorry, going off topic here.

Well, let's hope Sora and the others defeat him, which will happen since the good guys always win! ^_^

Gram

Banned
Awards

I can see MX possibly managing to form the blade before his defeat but I doubt he'd hook up to kh since by that point he'd be all godly and unbeatable.
Though I love the idea of a final battle in the dark realm. 8D

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I think Xehanort WILL manage to make the X-blade and unlock Kingdom Hearts; it's kinda what we've all been waitin for. But I KNOW he won't be able to control it. He wants it, but what will he DO with it?

But yes, there are many worlds trapped in the RoD, so keyholes are every bit as possible there as in the RoL.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I think Xehanort WILL manage to make the X-blade and unlock Kingdom Hearts; it's kinda what we've all been waitin for. But I KNOW he won't be able to control it. He wants it, but what will he DO with it?

But yes, there are many worlds trapped in the RoD, so keyholes are every bit as possible there as in the RoL.

What he plans to do with kh is instigate a new keyblade war, among other things.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards

You seem pretty sure, Chibi. Myself, I'm waiting for Nomura to troll us, big time, about this.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
But WHY? The guy's a scientist; he has to get some sort of knowledge outta the battle. He won't simply do it for the war, but for its effects.
He just wants to see if it'll happen. That's the knowlage he wants. Can I recreate this history?

Gram

Banned
Awards
But WHY? The guy's a scientist; he has to get some sort of knowledge outta the battle. He won't simply do it for the war, but for its effects.

MX isnt' a scientist, he's a mad man who's driven by nothing but pure curiosity. Apprentice Xehanort was the scientist. And yes he is out for effects but he's willing to simply start the war out of curiosity to see these effects happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back