• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keychains

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
We don't know. The only blades revealed have been,"The Kingdom Key","The OathKeeper",and "The Oblivion". There will be ALOT more however.............

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Like sora394 said, the only confirmed keychains are the Kingdom key, the Oathkeeper, and the Oblivian. But I can already tell you that there's probably going to be some type of Korean or Dragon like Keychain from Mulan's world.

helios

Bronze Member
Since one winged angel and diamond dust wernt on the american version think that theyd put them on the KH2 or would that be a bad idea.

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
If KH2 has that create-your-own-Keyblade thing to it, then there will DEFINITELY be more choices to choose from. But besides that, you'll probably be able to get some of the same keyblades as KH, like Pumpkinhead or whatever. But since Jack is having that Christmas Town thing going on, maybe they'll have an X-Mas Halloween Town Keyblade or something? I don't know... but I really think that they should include some Final Fantasy worlds in with everything.

M

malakai_darkness

That would be cool if you can make your own keyblades... :D

blu ninjaz

yeah they'll definitly have keyblades for all (or atleast the cool) worlds. i mean u got some of the coolest disney movies in kh2 (potc tnbc mulan underworld) i wonder what the potc and steamboat willie keyblades will look like.

sinharvest_angel

sora364 said:
We don't know. The only blades revealed have been,"The Kingdom Key","The OathKeeper",and "The Oblivion". There will be ALOT more however.............

and the lionheart when u go into valor form, thats what i saw

iholdthekeys

what i wonder though is how many keyblades from the first game will reappear in kh2 and if we will actually have a chance to wield the diamond dust and one winged angel keyblades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back