• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keychains

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelChocobo

Website
www.youtube.com
If a Keyblade has a keychain, does that make it stronger then one without a keychain? Whats the difference? Im so observant that i JUST noticed that Ventus, aqua and terra dont have keychains. lol

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
No one really knows why ven, aqua, terra keybaldes now have keychains.
some say it was just a design change.
I hope there is a true reason.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
If a Keyblade has a keychain, does that make it stronger then one without a keychain? Whats the difference? Im so observant that i JUST noticed that Ventus, aqua and terra dont have keychains. lol
Now, TAV do have keychains. They do in some scans, don't in others. There hasn't been any explanation yet, but there are lots of theories.

Some people think keychains are memories, others think they are proof of being a master (even though Vanitas has one), and others think they are just gameplay mechanics. Believe what you want.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
TAV sometimes do sometimes dont, hopefully we will get an explanation in BBS but so far no reasoning. Keychains are just a manifestation of memories that change the look of the keyblade though

Birnax

Keychains do make the keyblade stronger and also changes its apperance. TAV keychains have been know about for a while.

Jfighter

In the original Concept video at the end of KH2:FM++, they did not have keychains, and neither did any of the keyblades in the field. Nomura made a big deal about it in an interview I read a long time ago, so I assume that them having, or not having, keychains at certain places and times will be very important.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
So do I. Something must happen that makes TAV have Keychains. I know Tetsuya Nomura did this on purpose;it seems like something he would do to puzzle us.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
So do I. Something must happen that makes TAV have Keychains. I know Tetsuya Nomura did this on purpose;it seems like something he would do to puzzle us.

I totally agree. I even wrote a thread with a thoery about it.
There must be a reason.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I dont think we can confirm that they make them stronger. We dont know much about them.

Erauqs

In the original Concept video at the end of KH2:FM++, they did not have keychains, and neither did any of the keyblades in the field. Nomura made a big deal about it in an interview I read a long time ago, so I assume that them having, or not having, keychains at certain places and times will be very important.

I'm having a hard time believing that this interview really exists.

Erauqs

Keychains are still a mystery to us. But I can say this... IT WAS NOT A REDISIGN. if that wasnt truth why do the new designs only appear with keychains?? >>reVerse/reBirth<<

Maybe because they hadn't designed the keychains for them yet.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Do you think that in the BbS, we will be able to change are keychains like we do in all the other games?

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I'm not sure. I don't know, but I'm not sure if it would make a big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back