• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keychains

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Master Erauqs~

Ok, I don't know if anyone here mentioned this before or not, but this is my theory about the keychains

(someone tell me if somebody else posted anything like this before, cause then I can't say its my theory if someone else thought of it first)

I have a theory about the absence of keychains. In the concept trailer and for a period of time Terra, Aqua, and Ven did not have keychains on their keyblades, and now, in some screenshots, they do. We also recently found out the existence of Master Erauqs, their master, and he has a keychain on his keyblade. So my theory is that when you are an apprentice, you do not have a keychain, or artificial keyblades with no chains, and after you take and pass the Master exams, you get a real keyblade/a keyblade with a chain. And extra information on this so that nobody brings up Vanitas, maybe Master Xehanort's "mistake" was passing him through the exams even though he is "a monster of darkness", therefore he is a "keyblade wielder of the dark" as I call him.

Discuss away!

Allister Rose

French Lover
maybe TAV don't control the ability .

Maybe it's not even canon, just something that happens during gameplay.

in cutscenes, TAV summon there keyblade strangely and in the gameplay the keyblade summons normally

~Master Erauqs~

maybe TAV don't control the ability .

Maybe it's not even canon, just something that happens during gameplay.

in cutscenes, TAV summon there keyblade strangely and in the gameplay the keyblade summons normally
actually I've just watched all the trailers out so far, and Terra is the only one to "summon" his keyblade during cutscenes, and the parts of the trailers that show gameplay footage, they already have their keyblades out, so we haven't seen anybody truly summon their keyblades during gameplay, as for this video, I don't even see Aqua summon her keyblade, its like they just switched models for the demo's at the conventions:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Gametrailers: TGS 09 - Aqua Gameplay [Screen Closeup] HD

ReverseUnversed

I don't know... This could be an error on Square Enix's part, I also think. A weird thing is that Keyblades without 'chains could be exclusive to their wielders. That is, if you don't count the Dark Keyblade. So could BbS have an anachronic moment? :confused:

~Master Erauqs~

I don't know... This could be an error on Square Enix's part, I also think. A weird thing is that Keyblades without 'chains could be exclusive to their wielders. That is, if you don't count the Dark Keyblade. So could BbS have an anachronic moment? :confused:
once again,
that would be a big "whoops!" on SE's part
but other than that, I used to think that too, but hey, anything is possible in KH :p

RoxasAi

The fact that the Dark keyblade that Riku had that unlock people's heart had to key chain either may mean that some keyblade don't have key chins at all for what every reason im sure we find out in BBS.........:36: i cant wait for it to come out, I'm dieing slowly just from waiting on it!!

P

path to light91

Maybe it has to do with an apprentice master type thing.

AzzurroRainrebor

Wow, considering their abilities...(with those "fake" Keyblades)...it sure does make "true" Keyblades seem pointless...

On another note, I once mentioned before (in another thread) that I believe the Keyblades are sorta chaotic without Keychains; they are however, considered chaotic with keychains... hmmm

lol...Ven's Keyblade broke...that's kinda weird...I wonder what happened after that...

Allister Rose

French Lover
actually I've just watched all the trailers out so far, and Terra is the only one to "summon" his keyblade during cutscenes, and the parts of the trailers that show gameplay footage, they already have their keyblades out, so we haven't seen anybody truly summon their keyblades during gameplay, as for this video, I don't even see Aqua summon her keyblade, its like they just switched models for the demo's at the conventions:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - Gametrailers: TGS 09 - Aqua Gameplay [Screen Closeup] HD

yes we have. in the BBS official website, you can see Aqua summon hers and you can clearly see terra summon his twice.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
The fact that the Dark keyblade that Riku had that unlock people's heart had to key chain either may mean that some keyblade don't have key chins at all for what every reason im sure we find out in BBS.........:36: i cant wait for it to come out, I'm dieing slowly just from waiting on it!!

The Heart Unlocker was made out of the Hearts of the Seven Princesses artificially. I doubt it has any relation to BBS...

~Master Erauqs~

yes we have. in the BBS official website, you can see Aqua summon hers and you can clearly see terra summon his twice.
yes, i've already said that Terra summons his keyblade, but at what part of the video do we see Aqua summon hers? I've been watching that video over and over to contradict what you said, and not once have I seen her summon her keyblade, in gameplay or in cutscenes.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
But Terra's always been seen to wield the same Keyblade, merely altering its shape.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
you do not have a keychain, or artificial keyblades with no chains, and after you take and pass the Master exams, you get a real keyblade/a keyblade with a chain
if thats true then how did sora's keyblade have a keychain?
and riku's way to dawn?
i mean they would have to take the exam but they havent...

~Master Erauqs~

if thats true then how did sora's keyblade have a keychain?
and riku's way to dawn?
i mean they would have to take the exam but they havent...
lol wow, someone just asked me this in another forum as well, ill just copy and paste what i wrote there

basing off of my theory, that would mean that the reason why Sora and co's keyblades have chains on them because they were born masters/predestined to be a keyblade master, well, thats what I think anyway :p
to expand on this, (even tho i dont think i can), they were already chosen, so they didn't have to take any exam, and also, (this is most likely 100% not true), what if TAV weren't chosen by the keyblade at first? What if Master Erauqs chose them and taught them how to wield the keyblade? That would bring up a whole other story... we'll find out eventually though in January :p

Allister Rose

French Lover
then the process would still be the same for sora and riku. kh2 final mix hints terra chose riku but instead went to sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back