• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keychains from kh1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
do you think sora gets to keep all the keychains he had in the first kingdom hearts? Im thinking he gets to keep the kingdom key and the oathkeeper because those are the ones in the trailer.

B

bad girl

yeah i ope so personalie i hope he gets to keep oathkeeper cauze kairi gave it to him!

Counterpart

I think there is more keychains of the same one.I mean there is alot of keyblade masters and having few keychains won't be fair.It's like Sora already collected all of them and there isn't any for BHK or Riku.(its an example)

oblivion seeker

Well, we know that we get to keep the oathkeeper, oblivion (unless BHK gets to keep it forever), and the kingdom key. As for the others, i doubt they would let Sora have something as powerful as the ultima weapon as soon as you start the game so no.

fairy harp-idk or care
three wishes-idk
crab claw-idk or care
jungle king-idk or care
metal chocobo-idk
the one you get from haloween town (I forgot the name)-idk
and all of the other-idk

:D

xbindedmemoriesx

I think i read somewhere that the KH1 keyblades were not going to be in KH2. And BHK already has the oathkeeper...so maybe he gives it to you sometime later in the game...? But the Kingdom Key will definitely be in the game (duh!)...unless you play the first world with a wooden sword...haha. That would suck.

mattdelig29

Who knows, maybe we'll even get the diamond dust and one winged angel keychains somewhere along the line.:)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
BHK doesnt have Sora's Oathkeeper. if u would look Sora still has it when he does into Valor Form. he promised kairi that he would give her back that keychain and Sora isnt dumb enough to let someone borrow it. BHK has his own keychains from his own experiences..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back