• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keychainless keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNobody

Everyone's come up with a theory about the keyblades and the keychains. here's mine:

Those who weild the keyblades with the keychains are the keyblades which are in power of that realm. by this i meant that the keyblades held by riku, mickey, and sora, are the main keyblades of light, dawn/twilight, and darkness. these used to belong to ven, aqua, and terra. however, after they chose their successor, the keyblades they weilded no longer had the keychains attached.

this makes sense because terra says to sora that u weren't the one i chose. or sumthing. his keyblade doesn't have a keychain rite?

as for kairi's keyblade, i recently posted sumthing in another thread here's a quote:

yeah i get what ur saying that the 3 sigbar was talking about were the three knights, and then maybe the video is a point where the 3 knights come back together. maybe the armor that xemnas was talking to was another keyblade weilder. a fourth one that was defeated. that's y terra has the grudrge against xehanort. xehanort came back after his nobody was defeated. the armor xemnas talked to was never identified as aqua's rite?

the fourth possible person could have given it's keyb;lade to kairi. i dunno what realm it is but it's definitely possible.

so to sum it up,

-keychain symbolizes power

-those who own keychainless keyblades are previous owners

-there's a possible fourth knight.

my wording might not be clear so... sorry.

metal2698

O.k. what your saying is interesting and at present I've got nothing better, but I do want to say that there must be four main Keyblades, light, darkness, dawn and twilight. I belive this because of the the cross road in CoM and in the secert trailor. Four paths (light, darkness, dawn and twilight), four Keyblades.

That said do you have any idea who the forth knight could be and who their successor is?

[√]Genuflect
Uhh.It's been confusing me.
How come Terra said the he did not choose Sora but the keyblade chooses it's master right?
How is that possible?Are they really the creator of keyblades?

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
O.k. what your saying is interesting and at present I've got nothing better, but I do want to say that there must be four main Keyblades, light, darkness, dawn and twilight. I belive this because of the the cross road in CoM and in the secert trailor. Four paths (light, darkness, dawn and twilight), four Keyblades.

That said do you have any idea who the forth knight could be and who their successor is?

Dawn is twilight. Well, when you say Dawn, your actually saying twilight since the sun and the moon are out at the same time. Thus the name twilight which twi means two while light refers to two lights such as the Sun rising and the Moon Falling. Twilight and dawn are not different things, they are absolutely the same. So the three realm keyblades there are are Light, Twilight, and Darkness. The opposite of dawn but is the same thing and still is Twilight is Dusk.

MARLUXIA1

The theory of Terra being the spirit of the keyblade is quite interesting, but if Terra told Sora that she didn't chose Sora as her keyblade succesor, then who chose Sora? If the kingdomkey is the keyblade of ligth then that means that the keyblade was attracted by the ligth that Sora had.

XIVilization

Actually, dawn refers to the time when the sun is rising, as opposed to twilight, which is when the sun first starts to set. Dusk is right after the sun sets, but you can still see it's glow on the horizion. Therefore, twilight and dawn are not the same. Ergo, the four paths, the four keblades: Light, Darkness, Twilight, and Dawn.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Actually, dawn refers to the time when the sun is rising, as opposed to twilight, which is when the sun first starts to set. Dusk is right after the sun sets, but you can still see it's glow on the horizion. Therefore, twilight and dawn are not the same. Ergo, the four paths, the four keblades: Light, Darkness, Twilight, and Dawn.

No, the time of nightfall or when the Sun sets is Dusk. Twilight is both. They're two sides of the same coin. Twilight and dawn aren't the same but are each other. The difference is that Twilight comes in the form of Dusk or Dawn. Dusk being Rising night, Dawn being Rising Day. Nightfall and Daybreak.

Twilight is the time before sunrise or after sunset when sunlight scattered in the upper atmosphere illuminates the lower atmosphere and the surface of the Earth is between light and dark.

LonelyNobody

well what i'm saying is that it also connects with the whole "riku was meant to get the kigndom key. but it chose sora because riku gave in to the darkness" theory.
but the thing is that there are 5 weilders of the keyblade including UEM.
but the 4th and 5th realm is not yet known.

Sexy Angel
-_-

.....Light
.......||
Dawn=Twilight
.......||
....Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back