• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keychain?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[√]Genuflect
I dunno either...but it should make him a Keyblade Wielder.I think it shouldnt be a Keyblade Master...

PossessedRiku

that's an interesting observation.......
I think you mean E.M.S. by "old guy", right?

that would make him a keyblade wielder........ which would mean that keyblade wielders or masters can be evil too.

but then Leon from the beginning of KH1 had told sora that the heartless would be after him because he had the keyblade........ so would the heartless be after evil guys too?

Meteora

I think the EMS is the one being referred to in:

"One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it"

Just a theory.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
No, it just means the old man stole it. He's a chaser I tell yah. One who steals keychains.

KH.info

Hi. just some additional info:

Both U.E.M and D.S have keychains.
Aqua, Ven and E.S were using their own blades, not the ones they picked up...
well, thats what the video showed when they were fighting against U.E.M and D.S

for those who have the high quality video, you may actually spot that
D.S. 's blade yes a keychain too.

it isnt very clear, but i definitely saw a chain hanging from the end of the hilt.

oh...and Aqua, Ven and E.S ....their blades used in the fight had no keychains?

i thought i read somewhere that somebody said they were using keyblades.
well, from its physical look, it is a keyblade...but not officially a keyblade that is most commonly known.

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
^^ yeah except if your heart is stronger or if you are already a keyblade master
""jack sparrow and leon could not use it""
riku got the kb from sora for a while(not really stealing)
riku used the oblivion from roxas
sora can take over roxas his keyblades (though the reason for that can be because he is the original but he doesn t keep them""he s just borrowing them"":p
kairi could use 1 from riku
so i guess it depends although i do not think he stole it ^^

Water Dancer

Ferry13;2067745sora can take over roxas his keyblades (though the reason for that can be because he is the original but he doesn t keep them""he s just borrowing them"":P ^^[/QUOTE said:
just thought id point out that roxas's keyblades are actually replicas of the real one that sora weilds and were made at the same time roxas was

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Actually I think that Roxas had real Keyblades.
As for the Old Guy I think he could be a Keyblade master, but as for the soliders I don't know how a Keyblade could shatter, maybe it isn't a true Keyblade after all.

cloud9172

Well the thing is, are Ven, Aqua, and E.S. using real keyblades? because with the theory of the week they were talking about how a keyblade's not really real if it doesn't have a chain, and in looking over B.H.S. 's fall, i wondered why his keyblade shattered... i mean, like, I remember trying to break walls, lamps, crates, and whatever with the keyblade in KHI and KHII but it just kinda bounced off, no matter how many times i hit something... and I might have overlooked it, but I don't think B.H.S. has a keychain on his blade... I'm not so sure about Ven and Aqua though, but i'm pretty sure they don't have them. But i could be totally wrong, i don't really know where i'm going with this...

KH.info

well, im saying this again.

From the video of KH2 FM secret ending,

the only 2 ppl who have keychains on their keyblades are U.E.M and D.S.

the 3 soldiers, their own keyblades, didnt have at all.

i will need to confirm if Aqua and Ven are using their own keyblades. i need to take a closer look on their keyblade. as for E.S, his is the biggest compared to Aqua and Ven. his design is simple too. so its obvious to the eye that he is using his own keyblade.

oh wait...something just come to my mind.

right now, some ppl are saying KH2 is the future, well KH2 FM is the Past.
if so, then how did Sora, Kairi and Riku, get the keyblades of the 3 soldiers from the Past?
isnt Ven's keyblade supposed to be broken?

KH.info

sorry for the double post. but its a different topic.
something i want to share. but i hope other ppl dun talk abt it. just want to share.

you know, the guy who design weapons, he has a great way of combining different things with blades/swords.

final fantasy 8 : gun + blade
kingdom hearts : key + blade
final fantasy 13 versus ( the dark blue haired guy, with red eyes): one of his sword --> engine + blade.

i wonder whats next......

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
About the keyblades - What I think.

The keyblades the old mand and D.S. has are infact real keyblades. The one that Ven, Aqua and E.S. has are just blades with special properties. One thing you should know is that keyblades can't break easily and be frozen easily since Keyblades are made of unknown ore. It is possible to create a "keyblade" out of material that is somewhat similar but different with different properties and all. Keyblades w/ keychains are maybe made by kingdom hearts itself. What I think the keychain keyblades are Master keys because they can take on any appearance of any key. The keychainless keyblades are only made for one certain lock. Nothing else.

Anyways, I would write more but I can't since I am typing this on a school computer.

Puck

But its impossible to steal keyblades. they just come back to there masters. or r u fooling round? :confused: :lol:

No, I didn't say he stole a keyblade( he could've did that too). I said he stole the keychains. I think the old man made his own blade but to make it fully powerful, he stole a keychain off a keyblade.

okay here are my thoughts and observations:
Ven, Aqua and the E.S. are NOT true keyblade masters because their keyblades do not possess keychains. on the other hand, the UEM's keyblade does. i failed to see any keychain on the D.S's keyblade though. i'll have to take another look. but getting back to the UEM, unless the D.S does have a keychain, the UEM is the only "true" keyblade master. for B.H.S's keyblade breaking, i think it goes back to being a true keyblade master because that might not be a "true" keyblade. look at Sora's keyblades; they ALL have keychains. so maybe it broke since it doesnt have a keychain because it wasnt real. thats what im getting from this..

Puck

No, I think they are true keyblade masters. It's just someone hit off with their keychains and Sora is the one finding them all.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
But if the keychain is missing, wouldn't there be a keychain loop? I think their keyblades are real keyblades but not keyblades like Kingdom Key, Reverse Kingdom Key and Way to Dawn which could be considered master keys since they can be changed to any appearance. As you know, master keys can open any lock. E.S.'s keyblade is just one key, not many. That is why his key doesn't have a chain, it cannot change to another key. Though, it can change to a motorcycle thingie! Though, they are keyblades, they are easily shattered. That key probably represents his heart or the world he came from.

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
They're all Keyblades...and I'm fairly sure that a Keyblade can exist without a keychain.

This theory is attributed to Puck.

The function of a keychain is to bring out a Keyblade's "true form and power." Perhaps the knights didn't need keychains, or MAYBE if the video took place in the past, the keychains didn't exist at that point. That theory kind of drops out when you get to KH2 (I mean, come on...it would mean that Sora has something like 4 separate Keyblades that way) but following the first game, that's how it goes.

In fact, I think the Kingdom Key's description in the first game actually says that. I'll check and get back to you all.

Last edited:

Puck

^I said the same thing once before. I fully agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back