• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keychain thing....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
i have no idea if people know this, but i don't care, if this is old, then just close this thread...OK...do people know that mickey's keyblade on the secret ending's ending has a keychain... if you know that then just close the thread or just leave...... on youtube, search Kingdom Hearts 3 full extended trailer [High Quality] , go to the end where mickey appears, 5:03-5:09, if you look between his legs, you can see the keychain from his keyblade... it sounds old to me... but i just found it....

Tayloor

Bud, this was one of the Keyblades unlockable for the player's use in KH2 (obtained when you receive Valor Form, remember?); we know it has a keychain.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
hey Taylor, i know that, im saying that mickey had the keychain on his keyblade, cause i remember long ago people didn't know if he had the chain, but i guess people found it when i was gone... so thread now useless. mod clode it...

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

But i Think That mickeys keyblade is like the kingdom key..It's its own keyblade(and it can change form like he KK)..other wise..wen yu get Valor form yu wuld b able 2 change what keyblade Sora weilds wen he is Regular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back