• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keycast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharingansora824

I discovered a podcast on Itunes all about KH and all the new KH games coming out. They have a website, but you will have to listen to the podcast to find out cause' I can't find the link.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
I'm still relatively new to iTunes speak as I just got my iPhone.
What exactly is a podcast, and can I listen to it on my phone?

A podcast is basically audio or video blog that was originally built for iPods, thus the term podcast was coined as a combination of "iPod" or "Broadcast". They can range to any subject from Tech to Politics to Education. Some of the Podcasts I'm listening to;

TotallyRadShow: A review show where they discuss recently released and upcoming Movies/Tv shows/Video Games/Comic Books.

Insomniac Game's Full Moon Show: Insomniac Games, the makers of the Ratchet and Clank series and Resistance discuss what's on their minds and what is going on with games they're currently developing (Resistance 2 and R&C: Quest For Booty)

The iPhone can play both audio and video podcasts.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
But do you have to pay to get it?
How do you get it in the first place?
picture_1642.png

I haven't found a podcast in the thousands in the directory that you have to pay for.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
But do you have to pay to get it?
How do you get it in the first place?
All Podcasts are absolutely free.

I discovered a podcast on Itunes all about KH and all the new KH games coming out. They have a website, but you will have to listen to the podcast to find out cause' I can't find the link.

I heard about it once, listened to it was sooo bored. IMO Keycast is lame XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back