• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keybladewar?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WritersBlock

Axels_Gal said:
well you were acting like you knew what was going on, people were just guessing and saying what they thought and you were LIKE NO YOUR WRONG!!​
i didnt say anyone was wrong plz quote were i said somones opinion was wrong please do im not trying to be rude

gannonreid

violent_anger said:
right...im sick and kinda hungry, so could you quote it?

Um, to quote myself I guess? "I am not a hater, infact I would love a KH3, but before people go raving on about what it will be about or that it is even confirmed, thus misinforming people who truely don't know, please substatiate it with something more than your word, and I will gladly concede this point.

Also, this isn't to say that people shouldn't speculate or discuss possibilities, but don't claim things to be fact when they aren't."

But the Article I am quoting, from IGN.com is here: http://ps2.ign.com/articles/698/698488p1.html

"Nomura wouldn't get too specific on what this new plan is. Based on his vague comments, whatever he's planning won't be something like Kingdom Heats: Chain of Memories, which bridged the gap between the original Kingdom Hearts and Part II. Nor will it be a numbered entry in the series.

There have been some reports of a secret movie contained in Kingdom Heats II that features a different visual style from that of the main game. Nomura wouldn't comment if this movie has something to do with the new idea, but he wouldn't deny it either."

Now if it has been confirmed, post something to substantiate it, or don't claim it as fact, only speculation. In regard to my reply to the first reply, I asked for substantiation because everything I have seen and quoted and given links for substantiation to has pointed otherwise, and people shouldn't claim fact without some form of proof, that's all. I am surprised more people don't demand proof.

WritersBlock

gannonreid said:
Um, to quote myself I guess? "I am not a hater, infact I would love a KH3, but before people go raving on about what it will be about or that it is even confirmed, thus misinforming people who truely don't know, please substatiate it with something more than your word, and I will gladly concede this point.

Also, this isn't to say that people shouldn't speculate or discuss possibilities, but don't claim things to be fact when they aren't."

But the Article I am quoting, from IGN.com is here: http://ps2.ign.com/articles/698/698488p1.html

"Nomura wouldn't get too specific on what this new plan is. Based on his vague comments, whatever he's planning won't be something like Kingdom Heats: Chain of Memories, which bridged the gap between the original Kingdom Hearts and Part II. Nor will it be a numbered entry in the series.

There have been some reports of a secret movie contained in Kingdom Heats II that features a different visual style from that of the main game. Nomura wouldn't comment if this movie has something to do with the new idea, but he wouldn't deny it either."

Now if it has been confirmed, post something to substantiate it, or don't claim it as fact, only speculation. In regard to my reply to the first reply, I asked for substantiation because everything I have seen and quoted and given links for substantiation to has pointed otherwise, and people shouldn't claim fact without some form of proof, that's all. I am surprised more people don't demand proof.
im sorry i dint mean to say i knew thats what kingdom hearts 3 would be about i was just wondering. thanks for clearing stuff up

gannonreid

WritersBlock said:
im sorry i dint mean to say i knew thats what kingdom hearts 3 would be about i was just wondering. thanks for clearing stuff up

Hehe, it wasn't even you who claimed things, you just asked the question ^ ^. It was Riku157 that claim it was about KH3, but its all good. I am not a jerk, but I do like my proof.

WritersBlock

gannonreid said:
Hehe, it wasn't even you who claimed things, you just asked the question ^ ^. It was Riku157 that claim it was about KH3, but its all good. I am not a jerk, but I do like my proof.
ok cool thanks

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
well im sorry for "jumping the gun" i just want everyone to be able to guess and think what they want whether you know the truth or talk to anyone or whatever i mean the whole point to a secret ending is to make people guess you know?​

WritersBlock

Axels_Gal said:
well im sorry for "jumping the gun" i just want everyone to be able to guess and think what they want whether you know the truth or talk to anyone or whatever i mean the whole point to a secret ending is to make people guess you know?​
i agree i wasnt trying to make people think a certain way i was just trying to see if that video was true im also sorry for getting crazy

firstcitytofall

Website
www.myspace.com
WritersBlock said:
i agree i wasnt trying to make people think a certain way i was just trying to see if that video was true im also sorry for getting crazy

oh my bad, that was me, i didnt mean to comment on your quote a while back, i was talking about axel gal, but no big deal. its cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back