• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Ive only played through Terra's story, but i didnt change keyblades at all until i got Gaia Bane (Ends of the Earth) for one Reason most of them just lookso so stupid!!! I cant possibly imagine Terra wialding Pixie Petals but also i didnt really notic any difference in strength or magic.

So how do you guys feel about the keyblades. and did you find it nessecary to change keychains as you proggressed through the story.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
The only keyblades i changed through out the story was Chaos Ripper,Ends of the Earth,Mark of a Hero and Treasure Trove.

Mostly because at the time they had the highest strength.

magi

Well,i like the design of some of them...expecially the sweetsteck one (yum! :p) The only thing i don't like is how some of them were named in my dub...
However,i change my keyblade every time i get a new one.Just to try all of them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Honestly? I forgot I even had other Keyblades until I got Ends of the Earth/Lost Memory/Stormfall.

Eh, they're okay. Besides, it's not the appearance that matters anyway.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Unless it has High Strength for Terra, I didn't change. Now Ven, I am using ones that have a balanced Attack and Magic.

Yeah my brother was half way through Ven's story, and i noticed he is considerably weaker compared to Terra, so I had to change keyblades when Adrien asked me to take down a boss for him.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I don't care the look, all I care about is how strong they were. Ends of the Earth/Lost Memory/Stormfall where my favorite.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I mostly added the one that the highest strength and magic than the one I was using. If there was one that had more strength but less magic, I would choose that one probably.

Z

Zulkir

I really want the Chaos Ripper stats with the look of Ends of the Earth.

Also...in at least one KH game...we gotta get MX's keyblade.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
can Ven somehow use the Kingdom Key D?
i feel like its a stupid question but if you get the new psp theme from the BbS website with the character and all the keys they use...well thats one of the ones on the Ventus theme.
just askin. and i hate treasure trove. the other ones are pretty good though. hahaha

impart

Climb The Sky
I always forgot to switch keyblades.

but, I think I liked the keyblades a bit more in this game then I did in KH2
the keybaldes in this game were more memorable.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Darkgnaw looked stupid to you? When it came to looks I thought it was pretty good to settle on until Ends of the Earth came along.

I did find it odd how after you get EotE you get Chaos Ripper almost immediately after though.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the exclusive keyblades are prety good, terra has a great set while ven's and aqua's had one that i didn't like too much. the secret boss keyblades are also nice, especially mysterious figure's....the non exclusive ones i liked too but barely half of them

CreativeGenius13

I liked alot of the keyblades in this game but I wish that some would make more sence in other places.

Like, Terra gets Treasure Trove from Dwarf Woodland but that doesn't make sence from his story because he never meets the Dwarves or enters their mine.

Terra gets...I don't remember the name but it's from Enchanted Dominion yet he never meets the Three Fairys that the keyblade is based off of.

Ven gets Wishing Star which is *not really* based off of Castle of Dreams but he never goes to the castle to see this.

Get what I'm saying?

Absolute

Darkgnaw looked stupid to you? When it came to looks I thought it was pretty good to settle on until Ends of the Earth came along.

I did find it odd how after you get EotE you get Chaos Ripper almost immediately after though.

Dark Gnaw is awesome. I got that after completing the second world and have been using it since.

Also funny how right before you get EotE that you get Pixie Petal with EotE being the better choice strength-wise. In fact, every time you get Pixie Petal, it leads to a cutscene where you get a better keyblade 2 minutes later.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
For Terra the only ones I really used were The one for the DWs, Darkgnaw, EotE, and Chaos Ripper. Everything else were just trophies to be honest. For ven I used the same from Dwarf Woodlands, and Frolic Flame or something like that. Still on Ven's story.

Gram

Banned
Awards
with terra and ven i usally just keep the base keyblade til get the olimpus one (mark of the hero?) and with aqua i keep hers til i get the deep space one.
only switching after i get the Ends of the Earth/Lost Memory/Stormfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back