• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

Well many of people said that mickey got his keyblade from the light but what I just read disproved that idea is a sec go to this website http://sd.cubicnetwork.net/index.php?id=new_html/scenes

here it says mickey found the keyblade to this side does this mean the side riku was on or the side everone was on but this still sounds like in the world of darkness because sora has that sides keyblade :( way to hard for me. Also it has to be the other side because mickey was there because they need his heart and the keyblkades to close the door well well

This should be under kh but heres what it has to do about kh2 if this is true there is only two sides one where sora is and the other being like the bhk because "bhk is the other side to sora" said by someone cant remember right know but where did the bhk get his also sora has rikus kinda because riku was the true keyblade master meaning sora is the keyblade master of this side and bhk of the other 1+1=2 but where does 4 keyblades come? Riku and mickey have them too.........

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i think dat keyblade was supposed 2 go 2 Riku meaning he got da keyblade 4 da darkside for riku 2 have because riku didnt get da keyblade(of light) because he turned 2 darkness but dat doesnt mean he doesnt get a keyblade period..............i think there is a keyblade(s) for each hero-Dark(riku),Present world(mickey) , Twilight(BHK), and Light(Sora(of course))

feel free 2 correct me if im wrong but dont go startin 2 diss me

thecloser

hey rikuhofd i agree with wat you say i also think there is a version of everybody for every world like 4 soras etc etc but if there is a keyblade fore every hero in bhks world there must be a dead keybearer because he has to keyblades

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
naw he neva said which keyblade it was but i dont think it was da gold keyblade i think dat was meant for mickey but if it was i think he was talkin about he has da keyblade for da present world and soras keyblade is for light not for present world it even says in da d report he is da hero of light

~NGD OMEGA~

Don't you remeber what happened in the begining of the game? The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes? Well that keyblade is pure light, and in order to get it, Mickey had to go into the deepest darkness to help Sora seal the door. It is a Keyblade of light, and Mickey had to go through his own journey just to get it, a dangerous journey through the deepest nests of the dark...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
yea dats basically wat is implied by present world the present world is corrupt so in orda to reach da highest light u would hav had 2 go through da deepest darkness

~NGD OMEGA~

Exactly what I am saying. In order for Mickey to find the greatest force of the light, he had to go right to the source of the light, the deepest pit of darkness he could find. And lucky for the game world, he succeeded.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
so ur agreein with me.............i was jus sayin wat i thought was implied by present world(the same thing ur sayin NGD)

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
just how the heck does mickey find a keyblade...
Mickey: hm....a shiny key....I"LL KEEP IT! *lol*

but is the present world mixed with dark, light and twilight? or just dark and light.
i never understood what ansem meant by the present world.

I know sora has to have the key to light cuz the thing in his head said "You will open the door to the light" ..go figure.... and mickey...well he might have the present world key (for what reason i do not know) and BHk POSSIBLY has the "Keys" to twilight. mebe there is no form for twilight, so he has dark and light (which makes twilight..sort of....ok not really) and saying if BHK is DWU (cuz if he isnt, there are TOO many keyblades goin around) he gave riku oblivion (mebe the key to dark) which would say he is the keybearer of darkness

ok u guys DONt have to agree with this. I dont even agree with it. its just fragmented things i threw out.

~NGD OMEGA~

Sora is the one with the Keyblade of the Present. Do you know why? Because the Keyblade went to Riku, that skum, a becon of Darkness. If it was a keyblade of 'pure' light, it would have stayed with Sora, but it didn't. Also Sora's key has the power to change, making it also present, because it can change into light or dark, twilight, or something else.

However Mickey's is a key of light, because, well, it seems as though Mickey is pure of heart and such, and he found his key where the light was the strongest. I agree with the Keys of Twilight, but Riku is not a keybearer anymore, (or at all, he only had his for a short time, and that was only because the keyblade was testing Sora). Riku is a wingbearer. I think the key of Darkness will come in later, but not the Princess key, cuz guess what, IT IS GONE!!!

Anyway other than that, I think that is all of the keys worth metioning. That is the rule of the keys as far as I see it, no doubt about it.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Sora is the one with the Keyblade of the Present. Do you know why? Because the Keyblade went to Riku, that skum, a becon of Darkness. If it was a keyblade of 'pure' light, it would have stayed with Sora, but it didn't. Also Sora's key has the power to change, making it also present, because it can change into light or dark, twilight, or something else.

However Mickey's is a key of light, because, well, it seems as though Mickey is pure of heart and such, and he found his key where the light was the strongest. I agree with the Keys of Twilight, but Riku is not a keybearer anymore, (or at all, he only had his for a short time, and that was only because the keyblade was testing Sora). Riku is a wingbearer. I think the key of Darkness will come in later, but not the Princess key, cuz guess what, IT IS GONE!!!

Anyway other than that, I think that is all of the keys worth metioning. That is the rule of the keys as far as I see it, no doubt about it.

YAY! another Riku hater like me!

But i think your right about how mickeys key is Light now. remember Mickey was on the wrld of darkness side "And in the deepest Darkness, there will be a light"
well thats what mickey did! he went into the dark side knowing that there will be a light! and it was the keyblade to light!!! well... this is a theory... not proof... ( i should start a topic on this...be expecting one)

~NGD OMEGA~

YES!!! SOMEONE WHO BELIEVES ME!!!

You wouldn't believe all the people who think Sora's keyblade is the Keyblade of light, and how Mickeys in the Keyblade of present. All the proff that I listed shows my side of things, and now I have someone who finally gets it!!!

Also good to know that there are other Riku haters out there, I thought I was alone in the world.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i still think mickeys blade is present world because present world is full of darkness and light but most has 2 go through da darkness 2 get 2 da light

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
*sigh* Mickey follows Riku along Twilight Path. Mickey appears to have joined a group of Twilight ppl. Sora = Hero of Light, Mickey even told Sora he is the one who will open the door to the light not him.

Mickey: Present
Sora: Light

The reason Riku lost the keyblade was because he chose Darkness over Light.

~NGD OMEGA~

*sigh* Mickey follows Riku along Twilight Path. Mickey appears to have joined a group of Twilight ppl. Sora = Hero of Light, Mickey even told Sora he is the one who will open the door to the light not him.

Mickey: Present
Sora: Light

The reason Riku lost the keyblade was because he chose Darkness over Light.

Ah, yet another chance to prove you wrong. Now KL, listen carefully, this is important....

MICKEY GOT HIS KEYBLADE BEFORE HE WALKED THE PATH OF THE TWILIGHT!!!!!

Did you hear that? Anyway Mickey chose the light before he chose the path of the twilight, so his key has a possiblility of being light. Also another fact comes into effect, Mickey found his keyblade in the deepest darkness, which means that his keyblade is light because in the deepest darkness, there will always be a little light.

Keep this in mind too, Sora found his key in the present world, so that means his key could be the 'present key'. Mickey found his in the deepest darkness, or in essence the 'light' world, so his key sould be light. It is as simple as that. If you weren't so stubborn, you might even agree with me that all this info is valid facts, and consider the fact that I may be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back