• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Twilight_Thorn

I've heard that Soul Eater was a keyblade before, but I didn't think it was officially confirmed that it was a keyblade. Not to my knowing, anyway.

yes, it was confirmed 2 b a keyblade many, many threads ago. back b4 kingdom hearts even existed (ok, maybe not THAT long ago). but u get my point, right?

EDIT: Why, thank you. =3

yayz! u just made me smile!!!:scared: ...i'm not sure if that was the right expression 2 use but, o well.

well really i dont know but my Ultima's keychain has a bell on it and it makes noise so mab so they can sneek up on somone not havin to worry about a bell ruinin there surprise attack so mainly the sorce of surprise i think

Joke?

Because that was (No offense) one of the most retarded ideas ever.

I don't mean offense, I just had to say. I was hilarious, though.

EdenTheSheep

I think that since Sora,Mickey,Riku and Kairi have Keychains because they got there Keyblades from Realms (Eg:Realm of Light,Darkness etc)

And since VAT havent got there Keyblades from Realms they dont have Keychains.

Note:In KH1/2 you can change the Keyblade because you switch Keychains, that may mean you must keep the same Keyblade in all of BBS

ShadowKeyMaster

In some dark demension. I dont even know how the f
I think that since Sora,Mickey,Riku and Kairi have Keychains because they got there Keyblades from Realms (Eg:Realm of Light,Darkness etc)

And since VAT havent got there Keyblades from Realms they dont have Keychains.

Note:In KH1/2 you can change the Keyblade because you switch Keychains, that may mean you must keep the same Keyblade in all of BBS

ya i dnt think they change in all of BBS

EdenTheSheep

Well i hope you dont keep the same Keyblade all the time (Even though VAT's Keyblades rule) I loved finding new Keyblades but maybe if when you start as any of VAT you are in Keyblade Master Academy (Or something like that) and you must need to complete all of the side quests to be able to use Keychains and if you cba to do them you just stick with the basic Keyblade

Note:This is not even a theory its random shit from my Realm of Emptyness (MY BRAIN!!!!)

ShadowKeyMaster

In some dark demension. I dont even know how the f
i just dnt think that their keblades can get ne stronger
i dnt no if yall hav seen the fite against Terra in Final Mix, but hes doin all kinds of crazy shit w his keyblade
like makin it bigger, swingin it around w his mind or sumthin, and turnin it n2 this massive cannon thing
idk how the fuk he does it

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
well really i dont know but my Ultima's keychain has a bell on it and it makes noise so mab so they can sneek up on somone not havin to worry about a bell ruinin there surprise attack so mainly the sorce of surprise i think

What the ****ing hell.......

Omegas Squared

i know for a fact it didnt have the oathkeeper keychain.
since all you are lazy shit like me ill go check right now

Omegas Squared

im back, and (be nice to me, this is a first), im wrong. But not about the oathkeeper keychain. it had a paopou (how do you spell that?) fruit on it.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
:idea:

A thought just popped in my head when I was reading another thread (Not a complete thought, but a thought nevertheless). Keyblades are alive in a sense. The elements which compose life in KH are the Heart, Body, and Soul. Keep this in mind.

So, some of you might be wondering, why does V.A.T's keyblades look different? Because they lack a keychain? Well, that's part of the reason.

We already know that keyblades without keychains are assumably forged by hearts, made evident by Ansem (heartless). That being said, it's only logical to assume that V.A.T's keyblades are created in the same process.

The Heart Unlocker used six pure hearts to create it. Darkness incarnates this blade, giving it a concrete form, ala a body. The individual's soul becomes connected with the keyblade. Same goes for V.A.T, but I'm going to say they used their own hearts to forge their keys. A strong heart forges a strong keyblade.

Now, what is a keychain. For now, let's say that the keychain is a type of heart. You can only accomplish so much without a keychain. Those who wield keys without chains are possibly endangering their well being. In Ven's case, his keyblade snapped... possibly due to a weak heart. With the keychain being introduced, the keyblade officially have a heart of it's own, not relying on the hearts of others.

I'm in the midst of making a theory, here, so this isn't complete. I'm just throwing it out there.

xXMarukuXx

no need to go random someone already answered i think it was Adamus anyway they are artificial keyblades just like the soul eater and the key that maleficient made for riku.
and since they are apprentice so its normal they dont own one and that also explain why they grab Riku, sora and mickey's keyblades at the secret ending maybe those where first their keyblades and passed down to the others....or they just picked up randomly i don't know

WilFrEDo 12

no need to go random someone already answered i think it was Adamus anyway they are artificial keyblades just like the soul eater and the key that maleficient made for riku.
and since they are apprentice so its normal they dont own one and that also explain why they grab Riku, sora and mickey's keyblades at the secret ending maybe those where first their keyblades and passed down to the others....or they just picked up randomly i don't know

in the BBS video at the end it says "the fate of all does not occur by chance" that states that whoever has the keyblade is meant to have it i suppose and everything that happens is meant to so their are no mistakes in who has the keyblade.

.Oji

赤いテキスト

Umm, random?

Btw, Maleficent never made the Heart Unlocker, Ansem (heartless) did. Also, V.A.T picking up the keyblades implies that they have a connection with the ones who wield those keys, yes, but we don't know what that connection is. I doubt apprenticeship has anything to do with it, though.

And to my knowledge, artificial keyblades (keyblades without keychains) are forged from hearts. Ansem (heartless) made that evident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back