• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

big don mega

because he isn't and never was an apprentise of anybody, while VAT's master might want them to get used to the weapon before there given the full power

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

another thing was that they are artificial, simply related to the fact of how the Heart Unlocker was created to unlock the hearts of people. It had no keychain either.

the same could be said for the soul eater but i think that leaves more questions

kurokitsunefang

well i think that the true keyblades dont change their shape like sora's, maybe its like terra's with all the ginormous transformations.
sora may have only released like a "first stage" of the keyblade, ie. takes same general shape

Skye Aramore

What is so cool, honestly, about a keyblade without a chain. I don't think it has that much importance but it could..

because he isn't and never was an apprentise of anybody, while VAT's master might want them to get used to the weapon before there given the full power

I honestly thought the keychain was used to be able to hold more than one keyblade. If I am not correct, just tell me so but I think it just means they can only use the blades they have until their 'master' (if they even have one) allows them to use more.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I just see it as their Keyblades 1) Aren't real or 2) aren't at their full potential level... This is perhaps how the "growing" comes into it...

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
mabye thats why they picked up the other 3 wit keychains, cause de most powerful

P.S.soras most of all cause terra picked his up.also terras BADASS w/o a keychain imagin em w/1

AWESOME

DarkSoldier85

Maybe at this time the keyblade wielders are at their peak, so the power of three apprentices didn't really matter. In this case, they wouldn't have their keychains yet, and by keychains I mean their keyblade's full power. Sora, however, needed to save the universe, so he was given his full power from the beginning.

T

Twilight_Thorn

well really i dont know but my Ultima's keychain has a bell on it and it makes noise so mab so they can sneek up on somone not havin to worry about a bell ruinin there surprise attack so mainly the sorce of surprise i think

dude.......wtf? besides, i agree w/ what all the others are saying. y'kno about how the keychain unlocks the keyblades full power. ... OMG!!! I just realized something. what if the keychain just holds back the keyblade's full power; kinda like a restrictor plate holds back the car from driving at it's max speed. that's probly why Terra is so bad ass w/ the keyblade. ... PICKLES!!! XP

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I'll bet money that VAT's keyblades are related to the Heart Unlocker, a keyblade forged from hearts. Ansem (heartless) was the one who created it in KH - where did he acquire the knowledge to make such a keyblade, I wonder? *cough*MX*cough*

I'm also willing to bet that the PoH's are somehow connected to this whole thing in BBS (referring to the keyblades).

the same could be said for the soul eater but i think that leaves more questions

Soul Eater was a keyblade? :mellow:

T

Twilight_Thorn

I'll bet money that VAT's keyblades are related to the Heart Unlocker, a keyblade forged from hearts. Ansem (heartless) was the one who created it in KH - where did he acquire the knowledge to make such a keyblade, I wonder? *cough*MX*cough*

I'm also willing to bet that the PoH's are somehow connected to this whole thing in BBS (referring to the keyblades).

Soul Eater was a keyblade? :mellow:

that statement made a lot of sense until u showed that u didn't kno that Soul Eater was Riku's keyblade ^^# ...gr8! now i doubt everything u just said!!!

p.s. i <3 ur avatar! Hei kicks major demon @$$!!!!!

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
I've heard that Soul Eater was a keyblade before, but I didn't think it was officially confirmed that it was a keyblade. Not to my knowing, anyway.

EDIT: Why, thank you. =3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back